We had high expectations for this resort but was unfortunately let down by getting food poisoning from the club restaurant>
Club med didn't do much to help and we even reported it to reception.
Club med denied that it was food poisoning, but I asked a fair amount of other guests and a lot of them all had the same thing after eating the mussels.
As a result we were stuck in the hotel bed unable to move for 2 days, a real waste of a ski holiday.
I have given average as a score because everything else was really good.More
- Free Wifi