All reviews ski facilities min walk special diet large balcony annual ski holiday family hotel owners and staff great hosts lounge area heated boot racks rooms are spacious good size great week family run cretaz lift the main street town centre
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2019

I stayed at the Miravidi over the new year and had a excellent time.
I have been on a special diet and I have to say, everyone went out of their way to facilitate my needs.
The staff, owners and their family are all very friendly and helpful, any questions or queries where answered start away.
The rooms where always keep very good/clean and comfortable as was the whole hotel,
I would recommend this hotel to anyone (I already have)

Room tip: All rooms have balcony and mountain views
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2019

We return to Cervinia and the Hotel Miravidi every year and receive a warm welcome from Rosà and her family. The hotel has excellent ski facilities and plenty of space to relax and unwind after skiing. The food is delicious too - breakfast caters for all tastes and the dinner is lovely.

Room tip: We opt for their larger superior rooms as we like lots of space for all our kit
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in a family room with our 4 and 7 year olds for the week. The room was spacious and spotlessly clean and we had plenty of room for our luggage (5 cases as this was part of a big trip). From the moment we arrived everyone was really friendly and helpful whenever we needed anything. The hotel is easy walking distance to the chair lifts, even for kids, plus very close to the Main Street but still very quiet. Rosà and Federica were immensely helpful in arranging for clothes that I left behind by mistake to be sent to our address. Thanks for a lovely holiday Hotel Miravidi.

Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

This is a typical mountain ski family hotel run by very nice people. It has all you need for a ski holiday: good size rooms and bathrooms, beautiful public area including a fireplace at the reception, parking and, very important, a very well organised and heated ski room (we loved the easy acces from both inside and outside). Rooms are simple but nicely decorated with good quality beds and are serviced daily. We stayed halfboard after experiencing this in many places in Italy while on ski holidays - we felt difficult to get out for dinner each evening after a long day of ski, especially when the quality of the dinners in such places in Italy is good. When compated with other similar hotels we stayed in, one could say food is the place where the owners could improve from a mainstream level. If to make a suggestion, I would enrich the evening buffet with local products (it is rather poor even when you look to the table and compared to other similar hotels/I should mention though that this buffet comes in addition to each guest pre-selected evening dishes) and I would diversify the breakfast (it does not have many options/there were no vegetables whatsoever at breakfast and, at least for us, they are important pieces of breakfast).
Otherwise, the hosts were always very nice and welcoming and the personnel was just perfect. I should mention also that the hotel is well located in the city center, at 300 m far from Cretaz Lift (it is a 5 min walk with the ski equipment on but I trust this is just fine). All in all, a good ratio quality price and a good option for enjoying a ski holiday in Cervinia and its amazing ski domain.

Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

We can’t help but return to the Hotel Miravidi, even after trying other ski resorts. The customer service provided by Rosa and her family is exceptional and they make you feel so welcome the moment you walk in the door. The location is close enough to town and the Cretaz lift but far enough away for some peace and quiet too. The hotel now has a new car park which is great for storing your hire car on those very cold nights. The half board food this xmas and new year was second to none and the new bar meant there was more room to enjoy a pre or post dinner drink in a cosy atmosphere. Our family room was big enough for the 4 of us not to be on top of each other and the bath was a welcome bonus for resting those aching legs after a long day skiing. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: December 2018