Good hotel with a good location. Close to shops and main lift. The hotel provides a free minibus, which was excellent, to and from the lifts. Nice rooms and SPA facilities. Fitness needs an update. Superb restaurant with really good halfboard. After you can have coffee and a drink in the bar. The only negative thing was the man in the hotels ski-rental shop. It took us five seconds to decide to cross the street instead to the nearest alternative for ski-rental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently-built Sertorelli Sporthotel enlarged and completely renovated in summer 2009, is placed at 2050 metres on the sea level in Cervinia, in a privileged position both for the village, because it is near to the pedestrian precincts, and for the ski-lift facilities and ski slopes (300 metres). Free and no-stop ski bus from and to the Hotel. Guests will find restaurant, bar, living rooms, stube, Sky TV and Internet in every room, ski service, skis and ski boots hiring, parking and garage. At the ground floor the welcoming bar "Stube Cervino", with fireplace and reading room. At the first floor, spacious multifunctional room: TV room, billiards, cards, congress room with 40 seats, and Internet service. Fitness, game arcade, babysitting to be booked. We sell ski passes and book ski lessons directly in the hotel. At the sixth floor the wellness center free of charge for our customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sertorelli Sport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sertorelli Hotel Breuil-Cervinia
- Sertorelli Breuil Cervinia