Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$146
Expedia.com$138
Hotels.com$138
eDreams$138
Orbitz.com$138
Agoda.com$147
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2016

The pros of the hotel are the location, close to the station, and the cleanliness. But room furnishing, bathroom amenities and breakfast are really average and they make you pay for a wifi connection that's quite poor. So if you don't expect too much - defintely not the four star situation they claim - you won't be disappointed, but there are much better solutions in the area.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank clafromitaly
Reviewed September 11, 2016

My first time in Trento, but my hosts had recommended this place as comfortable and central, and it met both criteria. Especially, it was convenient for the railway station and buses. It was, unexpectedly, also central for the Neptune Fountain and many restaurants.

Room tip: Just wander round nearby:lots to see and many restaurants.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2016

We have stayed in this hotel on a number of occasions over the last fifteen years and never have been disappointed! We had a very comfortable clean room, with a well-appointed bathroom en suite. Breakfast, which was included in the room rate, was served in a comfortable dining room and was adequate, without being extravegant. We espcially enjoyed the excellent cappucinos.

The hotel is very well located in the centro storico, including the sublime cathedral square with a superb fountain of Neptune.

The staff were very helpful, with information on where to visit and where to dine. The hotel charged for WIFI access. While the charge was modest (€ 3 per day), one does expect this charge in a 4 star hotel .

Room tip: For couples, suggest asking for the more spacious 'camera matrimoniale superiore'
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Direzione-Accademia, Responsabile reception at Hotel Accademia Trento, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2016

Dear Mr. Donal O,
thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our hotel during the last fifteen years. I'm so pleased and honoreted to read your positive feedback about our rennovated rooms, or breakfast with "excellent cappucinos" and the very nice location.
I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

I have to tell that when I enter in the hotel I was a little worried, although all the stuff is very nice, but in the moment that I enter in the room my concerns went away. The room was very big with a little balcony to have light!! All white to give a modern clean aspect. The bed was big, the bathroom also big with a bathtub. Really impressed. I have also to refer the breakfast, in a cosy room with not too many choices but all of them very very good and tasty. I repeated 2 times the breakfast this 3 days that I was there. Also the staff is incredible nice. A minus, you pay for the Internet, what nowadays does not make sense anymore.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Ms. Vanessadrt,
thank you for your lovely feedback, we appreciate it very much. Surely we will evaluate your review about the wefi connection fee. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in a great place, 50m from Trevi fountain, 20 min from Coliseum , main streets and great restaurant a round.
The room is just Ok, but clean and good breakfast . Price is very fair . It not necessary to spend for expansive hotels, because you usually walk all day.
Stuff are very nice and helped us a lot .
I am sure that I'll came again .

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Israel V
Direzione-Accademia, Responsabile reception at Hotel Accademia Trento, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2016

Dear Mr. Israel V.,

thank you for taking the time to share your review on our page of tripadvisor. We really appreciate your positive feedback about hotel position, breakfast and staff.
We hope to welcome you back in the future.