Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Agoda.com
$118
View deal
Expedia.com$138
Booking.com$138
Priceline$147
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

I have to tell that when I enter in the hotel I was a little worried, although all the stuff is very nice, but in the moment that I enter in the room my concerns went away. The room was very big with a little balcony to have light!! All white to give a modern clean aspect. The bed was big, the bathroom also big with a bathtub. Really impressed. I have also to refer the breakfast, in a cosy room with not too many choices but all of them very very good and tasty. I repeated 2 times the breakfast this 3 days that I was there. Also the staff is incredible nice. A minus, you pay for the Internet, what nowadays does not make sense anymore.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Direzione-Accademia, Responsabile reception at Hotel Accademia Trento, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2016

Dear Ms. Vanessadrt,
thank you for your lovely feedback, we appreciate it very much. Surely we will evaluate your review about the wefi connection fee. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Best regards

Marzia Piva

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in a great place, 50m from Trevi fountain, 20 min from Coliseum , main streets and great restaurant a round.
The room is just Ok, but clean and good breakfast . Price is very fair . It not necessary to spend for expansive hotels, because you usually walk all day.
Stuff are very nice and helped us a lot .
I am sure that I'll came again .

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Israel V
Direzione-Accademia, Responsabile reception at Hotel Accademia Trento, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2016

Dear Mr. Israel V.,

thank you for taking the time to share your review on our page of tripadvisor. We really appreciate your positive feedback about hotel position, breakfast and staff.
We hope to welcome you back in the future.
Best regards

Marzia Piva

Reviewed June 25, 2016

A clean quiet traditional hotel in a superb location - 5 minutes from the station and from the main square.

Breakfast was good but the waitress was rather rude and unfriendly.

Charging for WiFi in a 4-star hotel is pretty lame

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2016

My son and I stayed at the Accademia Hotel for five days. Very clean environment, nice staff, very professional management; yet it was a bit expensive compared to other hotels. The breakfast could have been much better considering the other services.They charge you 5 dollars for a three day internet service (!)

Room tip: You should make a preference to see different types of rooms before they assign you a room.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2016

Like many other 3 and even 4-starred hotels in Italy, the service is ok, the room as well, but internet access is either poorly working or charged – or both. It was the case with Hotel Accademia. A real pity, as internet access should go without saying: it's a basic commodity, not an additional service.

Date of stay: May 2016