Hotel Accademia
  • Room Service
$80
$71
Hotels.com
Hotel Monte Bondone(Vaneze)(Great Value!)
$62
$60
B&B Hotel Trento(Trento)(Great Value!)
$61
$51
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold buildinghamsingle roomcakesexcellent locationthe main squarebreakfastbalancedstationbathtubcorridorpositionminibardesk
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Our stay here was arranged and paid for by a conference, and we probably would not have chosen it ourselves, since we do not typically stay at four star hotels. I am personally fine with two stars and the extra amenities that come with a four star are not necessary to me. Certainly, the room was clean and comfortable, but it was larger and fancier than we needed, while at the same time not feeling especially cozy or welcoming. The decor was a bit modern and sparse.

Our room was more or less directly over a bar, which was quite noisy until well into the night, even with all the windows shut.

When we checked in I would have appreciated being told more information. The hotel does serve breakfast and they have a computer available for guests to use, but they did not tell us about these services until we asked.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Accademia’s a standard three-star hotel in the centre of Trento.

My room was reasonably large and sparsely decorated. With the stark white walls and strong lighting, the interior could hardly be described as cosy. What with the limited furnishings and absence of a desk, it was not a good place to work or spend long evenings in (though the latter’s hardly necessary in this location). Other than that it was fine, with a good bathroom and strong airconditioning. The small TV has virtually only Italian channels, but that is not unusual.

Free Wifi is available, but only on the downstairs level. Breakfast is allright. There’s an elevator, though not all rooms are easily accessible as there are some steps in the corridors.

The hotel’s main asset is its location, on the edge of the old town and a 5-10 minute walk from the train station. I should add that, given the small size of the old town, any hotel in that area is conveniently located.

Trains from Verona take 80-90 minutes, through superb scenery.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I have stayed in Trento a number of times but never at the Accademia before. It was an excellent experience and I will return. The rooms are very clean and comfortable, the front desk staff are courteous, speak English very well, and are very helpful with driving directions. There is a small parking area nearby if you rent a car. The breakfast buffet was very good and there is a small outdoor courtyard interior to the lobby and breakfast room that is a peaceful spot. Trento is a very walkable town, not too big with large pedestrian areas and this hotel is well located. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I used to go for business to Trento, and I stayed at this hotel usually two times a year, every time for about 5-10 days. And this since 2007. I always loved coming back. Excellent location, welcoming staff, always perfectly clean. In all, I warmly recommend it.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the small garden are quieter, although this is really a detail - all rooms I stayed in were always quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ivan_jj
Reviewed October 29, 2011

My husband and decided to stop in Trento for two nights while we visited some extended family and explored my heritage in a nearby town.

Hotel Accademia's location is ideal for a visit to downtown Trento, it is also a very quick walk to/from the train station. Trento is adorable and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the town. Unfortunately, we were a little underwhelmed with both our hotel room and the breakfast provided. Our hotel room can best be described as a bare bones college dorm room. We expected more for the price. Honestly, the only reason we stayed here was because of its central location and our ability to get around without a car. If you're traveling with a car, I would recommend seeking a location that can offer a little more for your money.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple