1,329 results
All reviews one night great hotel views of the mountains short stay city centre comfortable bed industry furniture fi zone score cathedral
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

I stopped here with my family to charge our electric car and we had not have the possibility to have the access at the bar neither to take some coffe.
Only the automatic machine were available.
The staff is totally not kind and not available.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
BBHotels_Italy, B&B Hotels Italy HQ at B&B Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2018

Dear Veronica, thank you for taking your time and sharing a review with us. We're very sorry to see such disappointment during your last visit at B&B Hotel Trento. Is it true: B&B Hotels (anywhere) does not have any kind of bar. Instead there is a "Mini-Supermarché" with snacks, hot and cold drinks, Italian wines also available.
Anyway we're truly surprised about your feedback to the staff. Could you please write a more detailed statement exclusively to us? Please do you mind to contact us at: customerservice-italia@hotelbb.com.
Thank you.

Stefania
B&B Hotels Italia.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

I've been here several times (see my previous review in June). On one occasion I had to cancel my trip for health reasons and contacted the hotel, through the portal with which I booked, to find some sort of arrangement. But the immediate response from the hotel was that the full cost of the booking would be charged. As a rather regular customer, I found this quite disappointing and not very good practice. My subsequent visits to Trento have in fact been in different hotels.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

We stayed there one night on the way to southern Italy. Hotel was relatively nice, clean and reasonably priced. Would be fine to stay there again.

Woukd be good if they had check in staff past 11pm, but understandable as they want to keep prices competitive. Note that you can still gain entry to he hotel via a key card past that time.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
BBHotels_Italy, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at B&B Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for your feedback. It was really a pleasure for us to have you as a guest at our Hotel in Trento. We are glad you appreciated it and you enjoyed your time in the city. We hope we can host you soon in our Hotels again. We have 30 hotels around Italy, you can find them all visiting our website (you can find the link on our Trip Adivsor page).
Best regards
B&B Hotels

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Great hotel in Trento. Very nice location, good organization and perfect room. I stayed only one night but completely enough to understand the positive sides of the hotel. Great breakfast for Italian standards in the morning. I would go back again there!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2018

The rooms are still basically the same (with the same furniture) as they were when the hotel was a 4* as a Best Western. So, quite spacious, good design, very comfortable bed, chair, armchair, desk, and a mini fridge, empty but useful to keep your own drinks in.

This being now a 3*, you lose some of the conveniences that came with the higher category: no 24 hour reception, no kettle/coffee maker, no complimentary items in the room, basic toiletries, etcetera.

However, I must say that for this quality prices are very reasonable. The location, while not 'romantic' being near the Interporto, still affords some good views of the mountains and it is extremely convenient if you have a car, being near the 'tangenziale' exit, with quick and easy access to everywhere around (be it the city or nature). I think it is ideal for business trips and also for short leisure stays especially if you don't want to commit to any specific area. What remains to be seen is whether they will maintain the hotel to the current standard of upkeep: only time will tell.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple