“wonderful desert and very quick service”

Ristorante Antica Trattoria Due Mori
Ranked #16 of 510 Restaurants in Trento
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2019

I have been here today and enjoyed my food really. Had meat with porcini and then their specialty dessert. As a dessert lover, I really liked it. I suggest it to everyone. It is ideal for single eaters, families and couples also with children.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,665)

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in Trento for 3 nights and ate at Due Mori all 3 nights, despite endless options nearby. It's a family run restaurant and English is no problem as the daughter speaks good English. Very friendly and prompt service.
The food was superb and not the usual options for pasta. We tried different options every night and loved them all: the Tyrolean style spinach gnocchi with speck and the pumpkin gnocchi with smoked ricotta were both lovely and the slow-cooked meat dishes looked very tasty too. And the cost?? Very reasonable and less than we have paid elsewhere for inferior food. Truly not to be missed.Highly recommended!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic restaurant with terrific and friendly staff. The Potato pancakes were great appetizer for the kids, who also enjoyed their spaghetti. Mom enjoyed the rich pumpkin gnocchi, and dad loved the polenta! What a great meal in a beautiful setting.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018

Outdoor setting was nice and they managed to seat our party of 5 without a reservation, much appreciated. Unfortunately, my salmon trout with saffron sauce was awful - worst meal I've had in Italy. The fish was overcooked and mushy, the sauce was some heavy brown glop - nothing subtle. My husband had an unremarkable pasta. Others in our group ordered grilled sea bass and beef tornados, which they enjoyed. Maybe we just ordered poorly. Our hotel recommended this place, and so did Trip Advisor, so it was disappointing.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

The food here was delicious and a great demonstration of local cuisine. I would return again and again.

Date of visit: September 2018