1,039 results
All reviews main building indoor pool both occasions great restaurant hotel restaurant spa facilities strudel course meal modern amenities make you feel at home food and wine mountain view wellness centre very nice place business trip stayed for one night big room
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

The hospitality is number 10! The bedroom is clean and the bathroom really good. The breakfast is wounderful. All the information the concierge gave us was the best. Ask for the guest pass. It gives you the entrance of the historic monuments, and some attraction you have discount. The bus and trenino in Trentino is included. I will return for sure!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2016

We arrived early and our room was ready in the villa, wonderful furnishings and very clean and met by very friendly helpful staff. We had dinner in the restaurant which was lovely.Bit of a hiccup as we had a room over the kitchen and there was some noise from same. This caused a phone call to reception who were very apologetic and the noise ceased immediately. Breakfast in the dining room was lovely as well and tasty. We used the spa and wellness center for the extra 5 euros and it was worth it. Staff in the dining room were also very helpful and friendly. Recommend this hotel highly.

Room tip: rooms in the villa are furnished in old fashions and lovely, watch the room above the kitchen for noise at night.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2016

the Villa is an historic property with modern services and wonderful, friendly helpful staff. We were there for the Trento Economics Festival--the only drawback is that it is a long hike out of town, up a very, very steep hill and a confusing route. A taxi is about 10 euros to town--we walked down, taxied up. If you need/want to be in town a lot, probably not the most convenient. But for a real luxurious bargain, great staff (we booked on a discount site but were treated absolutely the same as all other guests, and very well) and lovely, amazing views.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the modern part of the hotel. We had our Samoyede dog with us, could take her into the breakfast room and in the evening, during dinner. Nice garden around the hotel complex, nice x-mass decorations, free bus pass, may take dog into the public bus (leash and muzzle required, but that's ok!)
Lovely view from our balcony, great breakfast buffet, all around a very pleasant stay!

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2016

Upon arrival I was greeted with kindness and warmth, and accompanied to my room. The room was very nice and quiet. The hotel sits on top of a beautiful, peaceful hill. I had a drink at the bar, again with very kind staff. The next morning I had to leave early, I asked if I could have breakfast 15' before opening time and I was welcomed to a perfectly prepared breakfast room without any problems. And it was one of the best breakfasts I had in a hotel, truly top class. And all this at a reasonable price. I will surely go back if in Trento.

Date of stay: April 2016