“Great value and friendly service”
Review of L'Acino Restaurant

L'Acino Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 3,755 Restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Good food, friendly service, great wine and all good value for money. Traditional, low key restaurant. Will definitely be back next time we're in Torino.

1  Thank Les T

Reviewed March 15, 2013

L'Acino was one of my favorite, probably #1 place I had dinner while visiting Turin, Italy. We tried to make reseverations for a second night but it was full. Reservations are a must! It is a smaller, cozier restaurant, however don't be turned away by its size. The food and service was excellent! I ordered the beef stew, which was amazing. My sister shared the cheese platter with us, delicious! I recommend the gnocchi dish as well, it melts in your mouth! I definitely recommend going. Great place for families too.

1  Thank Silvia B
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We loved the friendly wait staff, who chatted with us despite being busy (this place doesn't have many tables and is always busy, so book a table or come early) the tasty, local, rustic dishes and the low prices.

1  Thank Marino C
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Can't say enough nice things about our dinner at L'Acino. The owner told us that there were no tables free. When we asked for recommendations of things in the neighbourhood, he looked at our two, pre-school aged kids and turned to someone out back and asked if they could make something work.

Make it work, they did.

Boom: out came two wine boxes and two pillows for the kids.

Boom: Out came another set of stools around a corner high-top.

Boom: Out came an english (!) menu.

And then the charm. Genuine, warmth and pleasure in service.

All of which wouldn't have amounted to near as much if it wasn't for the quality of the food (very very high! The best agnolotti I had in Turin) and the portions (which were enormous, my wife's pork dish was as big as one of my fists) and the prices (which were reasonable to the point of head-shaking). The wine selection is great and the place is full of locals. Just go.

2  Thank Savoietreal
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Delicious Italian food and wine with about 5 starters and mains to choose from. Good and friendly service in a cosy atmosphere. It's pretty small but they managed to squeeze us in. Reasonable prices.

1  Thank evejackson