“The service could be better! Great sushi!”
Review of Temakerio

Temakerio
Ranked #381 of 4,426 Restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Sushi, Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

The quality of sushi is really excellent but but the waitingggg, it just gets worse. I only go there because of the really delicious sushi because the personal is not really the best!

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a reviewReviews (552)

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

The entertaining environment, lights and music create a suggestive scenario. Despite this, rolls tend to be overpriced and not so well executed.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Under first impression the restaurant/bar seems very promising due to the fact that it's very nicely decorated. But then the waiting started. We waited to be seated. We waited a while before having a waiter get our other. And when finally did order we waited a while longer to get our food. It's clear they're either understaffed or just not well organizated.
The sushi is very well presented but the taste isn't superb. I guess you pay for the presentation. I wouldn't come back.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank 576danielak
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Best sushi I have ever had in Turin! Colorful and tasty!
Cocktails are amazing too!
Better to reserve a place because the location isn't big but so so nice.

LOVE IT

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed November 9, 2015

I have tried Temakerio twice, one time for dinner and the other time for lunch. I have really enjoyed the different sushi they offer but, of course, you have to like the fish served with many different ingredients, mixed all together to enhance the final taste. I liked, above all, the combination mushroom/tuna sushi/almonds which I had never even considered possible to eat before trying it. My favorite dish is definitely the Tuna Ceviche ( a Brazilian/South American specialty) with raw tuna marinated in lemon and served with cucumbers, onions, ginger and cumin leaves. I highly recommend it to people who likes cumin leaves and tasty dished and are not afraid to experiment. Waiters are really nice too. Service is a little slow therefore I suggest to take the time and rather go in the evening.

Date of visit: November 2015