“Nice pizza, but long waiting time”
Review of Cammafa

Cammafa
Ranked #429 of 4,248 Restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Nice pizza, but we were waiting extremely long for everything. I also did not really like the interieur, but it is my personal opinion

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (882)

Reviewed July 8, 2019

I just can not understand how people dare to make a bad review about this place. This place is a pizza temple.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

We were here for a weekend dinner and were treated to the most amazing pizza outside of Napoli! The star here is the one with burrata, a neat sack of fresh cheese just sitting there and waiting for you to dig in!! The service is quick, I'd prefer going later in the hours. That yeah u have to wait a bit to be seated but the staff is not hurrying you through your meal to get the table free for the next person.

Definitely worth a visit, maybe more!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed April 12, 2019

Not for me! The pizzas we tasted were mediocre, one of them even came with other ingredients from the ones we asked, but this was not the problem. It just is that the pizzas weren't worth the while. I would never visit it again.
Concerning the service the lady who took the names in order to call you was o.k., the waitress that took our order was friendly & polite, readily speaking English, but the male waiter, the tall, dark haired one that brought us the dishes-who I'm certain mixed & confused our order-, was very unfriendly, didn't speak English at all & seemed annoyed that we couldn't talk Italian. Also, when we finished eating he gesticulated & said something in Italian which I guess (knowing some Spanish myself) that they needed the table for a later reservation, as though we knew! Noone told us anything about it, everyone was waiting for a long time in order to sit, as we did, & we are not the sort of persons who sit around after our dinner while the restaurant is so busy. On the contrary. & it was only 5-10' that we had finished our food that the rude waiter came & told us so. Anyway, we didn't say anything, paid & left, but it was highly unprofessional.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 26, 2019

The pizzas are excellent here. But you need to arrive before opening time (7.30pm the night we went) to be able to get a table. The place was heaving with many waiting outside to get in when we left. There is an English menu. The pizzas come quickly but as the waiting staff were so busy, the bill didn't come when requested and when chased ten minutes later, I was asked to go to the till to pay. One other issue, there was a piece of plastic wrapping in my pizza. The waitress apologised but it was a concern for me. So check your food carefully if you go!

Date of visit: March 2019