1,038 results
All reviews big table huge shower piazza castello boutique hotel excellent location sky tv dinner reservations sitting area nice bathroom royal palace around the corner facing the street via garibaldi walking distance room was large nice breakfast rooms are comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2019

The location of this boutique hotel couldn't be beat - around the corner from the royal palace, very near lots of shopping, cafes and restaurants. it's about 15 minutes walk from the main train station (Porto Nuova) where the airport bus drops you off. If you don't like the sound of trams, ask for a room not facing the street. The room was very comfortable - the bed was hard but we like that. The bathroom was modern with a good shower. The safe worked (it doesn't always elsewhere). The heating was a little hot on our first night but a member of staff came to our room when we mentioned it to show us how to turn it down and it was fine after that. Breakfast was ok - coffee not as good as we'd had in cafes in town. The reception staff were very pleasant and helpful. There is BBC news and Sky News on the TV. The price of the room was good for the quality of the accommodation.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

The Location - the service - the breakfast ... it is really the perfect place for your Torino stay!!!! Everything is in walking distance and it really feels like a townhouse. We come back - that is for sure!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2019

I only stayed one night in this hotel located in the center of the city.
Arrived a little late in the evening, the lady at the reception was already aware I was arriving (maybe I was the last guest to check in). However, I had the feeling she was updated with the arrivals.
The check in was simple and quick.
The room was nice, not big but quite sufficient for just one night.
Comfortable bed, quite spacious bathroom (the door should be sliding though... much more convenient), very fast internet included in the rate (could play demanding video game smoothly). The breakfast (also included in the rate) was a little limited: some more choice would be nice but no complaint.
The service offered by courteous and fast, though I didn’t have any special demand.
In conclusion, I recommend this hotel offering a very good value for price ration.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 12, 2019

TownHouse 70 is near the city center in Turin near days worth of historical sites and weeks worth of restaurants. We stayed twice, before and after our week in France, and experienced a high level of quality, attentiveness, and accommodation each time. If I ever go to Turin again, I am staying at TownHouse 70, and I wish the cities we frequently visit here in the States had a TownHouse 70 in each one.

Date of stay: February 2019
TownHouseHotels, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at TownHouse 70, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Dear tomknippel,

Thanks for finding the time to share with us your experience at the TownHouse 70, Turin.

We do appreciate that you mentioned the property location and its proximity to the Historical Center, we do love to hear of returning Guests at our lovey Boutique Hotel and we wish to may welcome you also abroad with our same unique style and attention to the Guests needs.

Do not hesitate to reach us directly at th70@townhousehotels.com shall you have any upcoming trip to Turin!

Best regards,
PR Team

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying here the first weekend in February, Friday/Saturday.
My son and I were in Turin to see Juventus vs Parma.
I can highly recommend the Hotel for location, cleanliness, and the superb staff.
I would have no hesitation in recommending the hotel for your stay in Turin.

Date of stay: February 2019