All reviews great hotel italian food cleaning staff fitness center metro station hotel is located porta nuova around the corner business trip bed was very comfortable breakfast buffet is marriott lingotto torino city fiat headquarters
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went to Torino for the first time and luckily we found this great hotel. Everything was great, from the warm welcome and great helpful attitude of Ayman at the Front Desk to the facilities and the furnitures all around. What we really liked above all was our room, which was simply amazing. The wood flooring and the atmosphere in general was relaxing and classy. The bathroom was very good and the bed was very comfortable. The Hotel is located near the Spezia stop of the subway, which is a few stops away from the very center of the city. If you can't use the subway there's a bus (number 18) that takes you back near the Hotel. We couldn't try the breakfast because we slept in and we had to leave the room, but we will be back for sure.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hughes_ita
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I spent 3 days in this hotel and there's no competitor that can even get close.
Room is big and very fancy, breakfast is abundant and the quality is incredibly high. Service is also extraordinary. I definitely felt like a special customer.
I hope to visit again Torino and stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Maggotyler
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Nice hotel, mostly occupied by business travelers. We stayed there while on vacation and liked that it was not in city center, but in a quieter area with only minutes to metro. You can buy public transport passes fro Tabacchia located across from entrance to metro. They sell1,2,3 day passes (cash only). We bought 3 day passes for 10 euro each and it was very convenient and economical.

As platinum member, I was upgraded, given 2 free drinks for the stay and a bottle of wine. No lounges and no free breakfast. They offrt 500 points per stay or an of 10 euros allowance towards food and beverages per person per day. We chose that and applied towards a price of 14 euro breakfast served in a spacious and very nice lobby.

We had the best cleaning person we have had in a long time. The rest of the staff is a mixed bag. Some better than others. All polite, but not very friendly, especially a young man at the bar ( the one without the beard). Never cracked a smile and acted put upon.

All in all, good place, but would appreciate staff that likes those who pay to stay in their hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vrumbelino1
Reviewed September 25, 2018

Whilst not in the most salubrious of areas, this was the perfect location while attending the Terra Madre Slow Food event nearby. As a frequent traveller, I would consider our room one of the nicest we've ever stayed in with every possible amenity, including a coffee machine, provided. Having stayed in our room until 4 pm one day, I was impressed to find it had been cleaned upon our return later that evening. 'Eataly' around the corner means you don't have to travel far for superb food at reasonable prices.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Stayed her twice. It isn't near the city center but it is right by Eataly which is worth checking out. I stayed here because I prefer to stay at Marriott properties. Food wasn't the best, no lounge, small- almost fitness center with only a treadmill and a bike, but the staff was friendly. I got bug bites from sitting at a table with a cloth on it so that was frustrating. Very cute hotel and was made form an old pasta factory. Far from the airport and cost about 100 Euro to get there.

Date of stay: September 2017