All reviews juventus stadium turin airport quad room min walk city centre comfortable bed venaria motorway
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2019

Myself and 2 others stayed here back in November to watch a Juventus game. The hotel itself was located perfectly roughly 5-10 min walk away from the stadium.

The hotel itself is extremely basic which needs updating.

The bathroom facilities were unusable in my opinion with the shower cubicle resembling something from the 80's. Also, when we returned from the night match at Juve we requested a drink from the bar. The only option was a can of coke which I bought 3 of costing €9!

Again location wise was perfect but standard wise quite poor.

Advice if travelling from Airport to Turin there is a bus service which you can use. It runs every 30 minutes costing €6.50 pp.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed December 2, 2018

Bigger and better than I expected, very clean. It is 10 minutes walk from the Juventus Stadium. in the outskirts of the city therefore I would suggest you need a car. 15 minutes from Turin airport
there are 2 shopping centres nearby.
Free car park.
Ideal base for Juventus or other places such as Venaria Reale.
Only issues was breakfast on the Sunday (hotel was full, the day after the game) there weren't enough tables for all guests therefore we had to come back 30-40 minutes later

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

We (me and my son) have stayed one night only to assist a Juventus match. The location from the Stadium is very good, 12 min walk. Even by bus or train was easy reachable. Nearby there is a very good pizzeria but from the menu, one could see that also other type of food could be choosen. The hotel itselve is ok, however we didn't had much time to stay. Rooms were very clean. The staff was more than friendly and very helpfull, especially the lady in the morning, which tried her best to get us a taxi as the taxi call center was not answering. If I need to go back to Turin, Hotel Galant would be a chooise. One thing that can or might be improven is the breakfast, which was relativly ok.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with our family for a game night. Walking distance to stadium. We are not Italian so I dont know if that made a difference.for the lack of warmth at reception. Rooms are clean. Very hard beds. Good size bathrooms. Overall some Old European charm but essentially bare bones. Overwhelmed breakfast staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

My family had a nice one night stay at the Hotel Galant prior to our departure from Turin Airport. The airport is a short 15 minute drive away. The room was a little small for a quad room but clean. The reception attendant was very helpful in providing transportation guidance to central Turin. He told us we could buy metro bus tickets at the giant Auchan supermarket, a 10 minute walk from the hotel, and catch the #72 bus into the ciy. The bus stops right in front of the hotel on the way back.

Date of stay: January 2018