See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Old style decorated hotel but very clean and no carpets! The manager is very nice and accommodating. There is normally a parking but it was full and we could get another one close by. Breakfast is included and was ok. Nice staff. Clearly a very good option for lower budget.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2015

We chose this family run hotel for it's proximity to the train station - couldn't get any closer - right across the street (which could be noisy at night). A real plus, is that we could check in at 10am, after our trans-Atlantic crossing and train to Turin. Room was clean and relatively spacious if Spartan. (no shelves or hooks in bathroom). Wifi could be spotty, and breakfast was ok with great cappuccino. There was only one elevator, and I think one time we waited 10 minutes for it! Allow plenty of time for elevator if you are on your way to train or airport in the morning!
Otherwise, the location is good for walking to main areas of Turin, and very convenient to train station

Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank Carol M
Reviewed June 24, 2015

Stayed there for a couple of days in June. If you compare it with other 3 star hotels on the same price level around, this one is rather lower level.
People are quite friendly and rooms are okay. Breakfast though is not really good. Ham and cheese from plastic packs etc.
However, it's not so bad that you would really complain about much. Room was clean but if I can get another hotel in the area, I will go for another one.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank TheM528
Reviewed May 26, 2015 via mobile

Ask for Paolo, tell him Daniel sent you.
After a long ride from Paris on the bus, was able to check in at 4:30 am. Great breakfast, great hotel close to the train station. Genial owner, speak many languages. Worth the stay and great downtown location.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2014 via mobile

This 3 star hotel does not compare to 3 star hotels in the US (e.g., Hampton Inn, Residence Inn). The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and decent except for the noise from outside and from the hallway which was very loud. If you are a light sleeper, then you had better bring ear plugs. The housekeeping staff are especially noisy in the morning. The location of this hotel is superb. The shower was very hot and only had minor temperature fluctuations. The temperature in the room was OK most of the time except it was a little hot one evening and you didn't want to open the windows because it was very noisy outside.The price (74 Euros per night) was OK. The breakfast was decent with a good cappuccino. The WiFi worked well in my room, although I was near the staircase where the signal seemed strongest. I would say there was an average amount of bandwidth, however, I forgot to run a speed test before I left. The hotel did hold onto my bags for me until 8 pm which was great of them! Please be aware this review is based on what you would expect at a three star hotel. In a pinch I would stay here again but I would request a room not facing the train station.

Date of stay: November 2014