“The best Farinata I have ever had !”
Review of Pizzeria Pratico

Pizzeria Pratico
Ranked #2,384 of 3,687 Restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Are you celiac and looking for a pizza that really satisfies you and is guaranteed the highest level of security? You know how important fiber and looking for a delicious pizza FULL? You're lactose intolerant or follow VEGAN diet and want the safety of eating no milk or animal foods? We are experts in special pizzas following our philosophy of "Health and Wellness through the pizza." Do you want to guarantee that the pizza is perfect from every point of view? Did you find the pizzeria were looking for! The pizzeria Practico guarantees you a wide selection of pizzas cooked in all versions GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN and INTEGRAL. Even our classic dough has a feature that makes it unique: it is a mixture of flour 00 natural (no additives of any kind) with a flour Pure, which contains the wheat germ and of course also without additives. Did you know that in the flour "that are cheap" are inserted many chemical additives? The use of low quality flour 00 is highly detrimental to your health. In addition, the health of our pizza is guaranteed by the processing we do, in fact, work the dough with the method poolish that provides unparalleled smoothness. The pizzeria Practico is also a renowned farinateria. Our "Farinata" has a stratospheric success because it worked so wise and is actually drawing the crowds: an apotheosis of taste of this dish from Piedmont. Want to have your order arrives on time? We deliver to your door in any weather. The restaurant is air conditioned, and we accept the main ticket
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Farinata I have ever had !”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Pratico pizzeria offers a wide variety of pizza(normal, wholemeal, gluten free, vegan etcc) , farinata (also known as socca) plain or stuffed, and side salads.
I tried the wholemeal pizza once, and I absolutely loved it, but then I ordered the stuffed farinata and that was it.. love at first sight for my taste buds!
The choice of filling is huge, and the flavour is just amazing every time. So far I think it was the best I have ever had in Torino.
The place is small but trendy, the service is very fast, and the staff is very welcoming, so I would definately recommend it whether you do live in Turin, or you are just visiting.

• Visited July 2013