Tripadvisor

More Info
from $166.01
More Info
7,963 results
All reviews dressing room champions league watch a game press room football fans love football museum tour amazing atmosphere shopping mall trophy room city centre audio guide match pitch forza supporters players
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

We are going to Turin in March 2020,can you still buy juventus tickets at the lottery kiosks or tobacconists in the city?

3  Thank peterdavers
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Really loved the game and the atmosphere. Got on a 4-0 Cagliari win with Ronaldo’s hat-trick. Amazing !!

Reviewed January 4, 2020

I waited almost an hour to buy a tour ticket. There are about 2 people serving a line of at least 100 people. It took me almost an hour to buy a ticket.

1  Thank gustavocY3162LU
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

That's a great feeling! During the tour you will get a glimpse of the "100 Club" (VIP Area), the sacred lawn, the changing rooms where the top stars prepare for their mission and the press conference rooms. Don't forget to visit the museum, which presents the rise of one of the biggest football clubs in the world with many highlights. A visit is very worthwhile.

Reviewed December 8, 2019

I came here with my husband because he loves Juventus very much but poor me, the service was very bad!!!!!! Horrible!!! Can’t expect that people nowadays can become so no hearted like this. I was feeling sick but we came far from Indonesia to got this place as our honeymoon trip. We were waiting on the line for hours and we tried to get the nearest tour time so we can go back to hotel faster. But sadly, there was a staff i remember that he used glasses and when it almost our turn then he came to put some people first before us!!!
So NOT POLITE man!!!! I’ve told him that i’m sick so i don’t won’t to be interrupted, man, i am not in a good condition and that’s why i keep squat down on the line but he didn’t care and told that the people were from priority. I was asking why don’t he put them after me and my husband but he DID NOT CARE. VERY BAD SERVICE!!!! CRAZY MAN! Hope you ever feel the same like what i feel, someday. CRAZY STAFF!

Date of experience: August 2019