Tomato's is one of the best hotel/hostel I've ever stayed in. All the staff I came across during my stay were wonderful.
One of them gave us recommendations for lunch & dinner, which turned out to be the best lunch (Teapot) & dinner (Coco's) we had in Turin. Thank you sooooooo much!!!
We failed to notice the early check-out note but the staff were very accommodating/understanding with a late payment.
- Very friendly & helpful staff.
- Spacious rooms & bathrooms (double bed with private ensuite)
- Cleanliness. The whole place looks bright, new and spotless.
- Great location. 7 mins to train station. 1 min to bus stop. Market & supermarket nearby.
- Strong WiFi. Free PC use at common area.
- Laundry room. $5 for wash & dry. Staff will switch on dryer once washing is done.
- Lounge room & kitchen.
- Information everywhere. Blackboards with sights & restaurant recommendations. Informative staff.
- None. This place is perfect.
- STAY HERE!!! There is nothing bad that I can say about this place.
- There is a market & supermarket around the corner if you wish to cook your own meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new Tomato Backpackers is in the San Salvario area of Turin, a 10-minute walk from Porta Nuova Train Station. This 1-star hotel offers free Wi-Fi and is managed by a young multilingual staff. All rooms come with bright tiled floors and simple furniture. The rooms are set over 3 floors, and each features a private bathroom and (only in the dorms) individual lockers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Tomato Backpackers Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.