See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 21, 2017

In its structure it is not too bad for a cheap hotel near a main station. The owner is also friendly and effective.
What is not good: the mattress seems to be from World War 2nd, the breakfast offers almost no bread (and it has to be searched for as it is in a closed sack), there is a lot of noise from the street, the shower is made only for models (incredibly small) despite a spacious bathroom where it would not be difficult to better arrange utilities.

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank WalterGostner
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Two problems in this hotel, For the three days I was there, there was no hot water . When I bought it to the attention of the management , they simply denied it could be true. They spoke insufficent Italian or English to enable successful communication. The hotel is listed as a three star which is certainly not the case. The rooms were clean and air conditioned. The halls and dining area were not air conditioned. .

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

Located on the slightly seedy but reasonably safe Via Nizza, right next to the Porta Nuova train station, this is a good overnight stop if you need to break your journey as I did. The hotel is certainly dated, but decently appointed and clean. Check in was straightforward and efficient, despite a language barrier. The rooms are on the second and third floors (first and second if you are European), and there is no elevator, but the desk clerk kindly offered to carry my bag for me - I was able to manage by myself. My room had an old but freshly laundered king size bed which was fairly comfortable, plenty of unattractive but very functional solid furniture and reasonable lighting. There were a few receptacles for charging diminished devices, and the internet WI Fi worked great. I didn't need the heater - A/C, or the flat screen, but they were there. One of the closets below the desk contained a small fridge, which was not plugged in, and i didn't need to do so.The bathroom was OK, but the shower stall was so small, I had a hard time wiggling my wide shoulders into it (and out!). Plenty of hot water though. There are plenty of restaurants close by, and a convenience store a few doors down. Apart from city traffic, a quiet and no hassle place to spend the night. Euro 48 including all taxes.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank CanmoreFunkyDude
Reviewed February 5, 2017

For what we paid everything was fine. Less than £30 pppn for a warm comfortable double room and a satisfactory breakfast. Linda on reception who speaks good English could not have been more pleasant and helpful

Room tip: Room 104 seemed to be the pick of the bunch
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 653philipb
Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

Very bad hotel. It's not clean enough , very old and the breakfast is awful. One thing more I checked the website to see the room price and I found it very cheap but when I reserved I payed 15 euros more.

Date of stay: November 2016