“Delicious persian food in Turin”
Review of Persian Food

Persian Food
Reserve with
Persian Food is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #198 of 3,839 Restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Delicious persian food. I ate Cholo kebab that was well cooked. Sidedishes specialy homemade yogurt was great. The prices were not cheap but reasonable. The restaurant environment is not stylish.
And, friendly staff.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Persian Food Torino Worth trying wide variety of Persian dishes................................................the quality of food is perfect.

2  Thank Reza Z
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

great food, nice atmosphere, friendly staff but expensive prices! ... anyway... well worth the journey!

1  Thank aegleg
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I went to "Persian Food" and I had the best time ever when even the food was absolutely delicious and I'm really satisfied...and believe me! I'm an Iranian! So if I'm saying that's delicious, I really mean it! I went there with my Italian friends and they explain you very well everything about the persian food and also they show you so my suggestion is, if you wanna let your friends taste the real persian food for the first time I really aprove it!!! Even my Italian friends really love the food! Hasan and Niloufar are nice guys and they'll explain you everything you want to make you choose the food that is made for you and your taste! :)

Reviewed October 30, 2012

this is one of the best restaurant I ever seen .quite off the chart were the waiter .the level of their knowledge of the food detail and of the extensive and excellent drinks list was beyond impressive .At the same time ,they were a joy to deal with.
atmosphere and the area of the restaurant were excellent and make me relax and every thing were really fantastic

1  Thank sana1994