All reviewsbusiness suitewatch programmesgreat hoteltrain stationsan salvarioenglish language channelsseedy areatv channelssmall poolsmall deskfresh towelslobby area isrecommend this hotelbest pizzateatro regioworking orderroom safe
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

When you check in to your room and it's fresh, clean, spacious and well-equipped and you know you're going to be comfortable and get a good night's sleep. Great hotel, great staff. We didn't stop for breakfast as we had to get on the road early. We did walk into the centre of Turin and whilst it's not the prettiest road it wasn't threatening.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Warrington_UKVicky
Gen M, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Dear Guests,

Your great feedback left us all really pleased: it is our goal to know that You had a good night sleep in our comfortable rooms and, more than everything, to make You feel like home.
It will be a pleasure to offer You another incredible stay next time in the near future, and we also hope that You will have the possibility to try our super breakfast buffet.
Lovely fresh fruits, a good choice of cakes, pancakes, a salty variety of food and a great coffee, are just a small part of what we have to offer to our Guests for a perfect full American and continental buffet breakfast.

The whole team look forward to welcoming You back and that You will give us another chance to surprise You next time.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

We had 4 nights in Turin recently and had got the bus from airport and walked from station - in 37C temperatures - so arrived a bit hot and bothered. Staff on the desk were great, got us a cool welcoming drink, asked about the journey and explained a bit about the hotel and things to do in Turin.
Area from station to hotel is not too pleasant but there are lots of restaurants and bars hidden down sidestreets.
Decor in the hotel was tremendous, with lots of modern art dotted around, very modernistic and spotlessly clean.
We had a very pleasant modern and clean room which had everything we needed in it - everything worked, no blocked sink or other frequent problems elsewhere.
Only issue was the a/c was struggling a bit at 37C but that's to be expected.
Breakfast items were very varied and you could sit outside in a pleasant courtyard.
Would defintiely stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank merv1955
Gen M, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Guests,

Your feedback left us all really pleased. During these summer days we know that the temperatures are really high, for this reason we are trying to do our best to comfort You despite the hot weather, for example offering You a cold drink at our bar or having Your breakfast in our nice external courtyard as You did. To cool down You can also use our rooftop Jacuzzi, available for our Guests on our terrace.

Moreover the Staff is always at Your disposal to help You giving useful recommendations and tips about Turin, solving eventual problems in Your room and also helping our Guests in regulating the temperature with the A/C system in the rooms.

We are happy to know that You would come back in our Executive Hotel: we look forward to have You back soon and offer You another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Really enjoyed our stay here. It is around a 20min walk into the centre of Turin but staff gave directions and booked cabs as/when needed. The pool is small but we had it to ourself every afternoon. The selection of food available at breakfast is great - everything you could ever want! Would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Gen M, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear Guests,

our Staff is always at Your disposal for giving You informations about our city. We are pleased that You appreciated it and find it useful.
Moreover we thank You for Your kind words of appreciation for the wide selection of our breakfast buffet and for having enjoyed our rooftop Jacuzzi, really useful to chill out on our terrace during the hot summer.

We look forward to welcoming You again in the near future, maybe in the autumnal days when You can also try our Wellness area, perfect for enjoying a moment of pure relax in good company.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

The staff were very accommodating when we arrived an hour before check in and gave us lots of options of things we could do while we waited for a room to be ready. The only problem with the room was that the air conditioner didnt seem to be connected to the control panel and the room just would not cool down! The huge plus to this hotel was the 5 euro breakfast buffet. It was easily one of the best breakfasts ive had in Europe!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Baker_Bowie
Gen M, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Dear Guests,

It is a pleasure to read Your comment and knowing that You appreciated the positive attitude of the Staff and our friendly service.
In the specific we are sorry that You verified some problem with the AC temperature setting. We are pleased to inform You that our Guests can manage the temperature directly by the thermostat located in each room. However, the Reception Team is always at Guest’s disposal in order to fix the preferred temperature.
Moreover, thank You for mentioning our super Breakfast buffet! Lovely fresh fruit, a good choice of cakes, pancakes, a salty variety of food and a great coffee are really important to start the day.
We hope that You’ll give us a second chance to have the opportunity to welcome You back at our hotel and offer You another unforgettable experience.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2017

I had gone to Turin for just 2 days in order to see an opera at Teatro Regio Torino and I wanted somewhere clean, quiet, out of the centre and near the park and river, and near a good supermarket since I have to prepare my own food. Best Western Executive Suites ticked all the points on my wish list.

I’d arranged an airport transfer with the hotel and I’d definitely recommend this. Not only is it convenient but the driver was nice, the price reasonable but I did notice, on leaving the airport, that there was a long queue for taxi’s in front of the airport.
I’d asked for a top floor, quiet room and my Business Suite was on the top floor in the building to the rear of the hotel. It was very clean and quiet – of course, you hear the occasional scrape of a chair from a neighbour but I hear no noise from TVs, other guests in neighbouring rooms or the street outside.

The air con unit, a wall unit under the window, was, however, a little too noisy to have on whilst watching TV or whilst sleeping but I prefer to have the window open wherever I am, if possible. This was fine for me as I didn’t feel too hot and there was no street noise. The air con worked well at other times and was good for keeping the room cool whilst I was out.

The bed was nice and firm and the pillows comfortable too.
Whilst the TV channels – there is a huge number! – are mostly Italian, there are several American/English language channels.

The layout and space was good for me, as a solo traveller though the shower unit felt a bit small - that said, I think that is because I am used to an ‘open plan’ type of shower.

The staff were helpful prior to arrival via e-mail and during my stay.

The WiFi is free, though a bit slow and unstable at times. I was, however, able to watch programmes on Netflix on my laptop with no problems.

For those, like me, who need or prefer to make their own food, having the small kitchen unit is perfect. For foodies who prefer to eat out, there is a good selection of restaurants within 10-15 minutes’ walk and the hotel has detailed information and recommendations about local eateries. There is room service at the hotel and you can pay a small charge for the breakfast buffet (which I didn’t try but I saw it and it looked lovely with a good selection) but, other than that, there is no evening restaurant within the hotel.

The hotel is about 25-35 minutes’ walk from the centre of Turin. I didn’t explore public transport options. The main road into Turin is not in a great area, it’s a bit run down so it’s not a ‘pretty’ walk but I never had any problems. About 10-15 minutes’ walk in the opposite direction is an excellent Carrefour supermarket, selling a wonderful array of standard and organic and speciality diet foods.

Having walked round the centre of Turin and seen the location of other hotels, I’d definitely recommend Best Western Executive Suites because it’s so much quieter and the river and a lovely park, not to mention excellent value for money.. I’ll certainly come back to this hotel if, as I hope, I come back to Turin next year.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Sheena M

Dear Guest,

We are pleased that You found the room clean, quiet and functioning as well as our location nearby Valentino Park, nice restaurants and supermarkets, that has been working so well for You.
As You already experienced, we can arrange airport transfers on request for our Guests at a reasonable price, in a way to ease Your trip to the Executive Hotel at the moment of Your arrival and also when You have to leave.
The Staff is really pleased for the words You spent for us: it is a satisfaction for us to know that we looked after You so well throughout Your stay, giving You useful advices and informations about what to visit and where to eat in the city of Turin.
In fact we always try to please Your requests and preferences about the rooms Your prefer in case we have the opportunity to make you feel more comfortable throughout Your stay, as if You were home.
Since we are really close to a Carrefour Supermarket 24/h open, it’s really easy for our Guests to satisfy every necessity and it offers a great variety of organic food also to take away in case You don’t want to eat out everyday.
Moreover, we are glad to know that You would come back in our Executive Hotel: this is definitely the best reward for us. We look forward to have You back soon and offer You another unforgettable experience.