OK, the title is a bit mean, but the hotel is in the middle of a building site and the late night staff were rude and unhelpful. I arrived with my colleague at 11pm. She asked - in her no doubt strong Sicilian accent - where we could find something to eat at this late hour. "You're not in Sicily now love, this is Turin and here we go to bed at a decent hour!" (my translation)Well!
In the end we called a taxi and the driver took us to a perfectly decent restaurant not too far away that was open and busy at midnight.
The surroundings of the hotel are shabby even in the daylight and the entrance is difficult to find - at the end of a passage through the building works. To be fair the rooms are clean and well designed, the breakfast is good and generous and the price we paid for the rooms very reasonable. Maybe it will seem better once the works are completed.
But I'm sure that you can do better in Turin and next time I will endeavor to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Executive hotel is a magnificent high-tech building conceived for both short and long stay. It is located in the heart of Turin and it is the perfect accommodation facility for both business and leisure guests. The Executive hotel has 40 suites and 35 deluxe rooms and they are all fully equipped in order to make your stay, whether long or short, pleasant and convenient. The public areas, enriched with classy details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Residence Turin
- Executive Residence Hotel Turin