“five star service”

Best Western Plus Executive Hotel and Suites
Ranked #13 of 130 Hotels in Turin
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our rooms were small but very comfortable and well designed. The breakfast was excellent. We were there for the world masters games and unfortunately the air conditioning was not working but everything else was perfect! I especially would like to complement the gentlemen at the desk that saw to our every need.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 14, 2013

we where for the world master games for 2 weeks. lovely hotel, huge rooms, spectacular breakfast, very helpful people, perfect position near the metrostation marconi and the railway station. we were very happy

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2013

An overnight trip to Turin for a quick visit for a personal religious pilgrimage. I chose the hotel for its proximity to the Porta Nuova station. It's about a 1 km hike -- not exactly right across the way, but worth it. The room was chic, clean, efficient. Everything worked. The bed was comfy. There were ample power outlets for various electronics. The free wifi was among the best I've encountered in hotel rooms. The staff was friendly. I had a few hours to kill before my train when I was leaving, and I hung out in the lobby of the hotel. They pointed me to the a table in the bar with a coffee machine and free cakes. The buffet breakfast in the morning was ample and delicious - lots of options, Italian as well as continental (I think I chose a rate that included the b'fast). I'd stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Gashwin
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We found the staff friendly and helpful , the room was clean a reasonable size and quiet. The breakfast was excellent a great way to start the day. The location is an easy walk from the train station , a bit away from the city centre which makes it more affordable. The area around the hotel is not the most desirable at night so catching a taxi home ( not costly) was preferred. However would recommend the hotel and we would use this hotel again

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The Hotel has a pleasant reception area, full of Buddah statues placed on shelves and on various corners, and staff are very welcoming. At time of check-in, our rooms were not ready but the concierge was really quick at finding two other rooms for us. My room was quite spacious, although a little smell came from the bathroom and the doors were quite squeaky. Bed was comfortable and the room, at the first floor, was provided with tea and coffee making facilities. The breakfast room is located in the basement, but the lightening is clever and it gives the impression of being naturally lit. The buffet is varied, providing a wide choice of savoury and sweet food all fresh and tasty. Because of its location near the Lingotto Congress Center, the hotel has a rather cosmopolitan feel, I heard guests speaking in English, French and German and the staff is able to respond to everyone with the same friendly politeness. The Hotel has a private parking lot but I suggest coming by train (only few minutes away from Porta Nuova station) and move around town by subway (nearest tube station only a couple of hundred yards) or bicycle (the town hall provides bicycle hiring all over the city). When I left, I forgot one USB drive in my room and the reception called me to let me know and arranged a courier pick up to send it back to me. I found it irresistibly nice and not at all to be taken for granted. Although I only stayed at the hotel for two nights, I would strongly recommend it as a good place to stay either if you’re in Turin for business or vacation.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank miss_ludovica
Reviewed April 22, 2013

the hotel is really excellent. position is near central station, near the tube and near the center of the city.
rooms are clean and new. The same is for the bathroom.
berakfast is really good and with variaty
staff and service excellent

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank chifm
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We liked everything about it: high standards, modernity and technology applied and provided. Very friendly and courteous staff. Any questions or requests were dealt with in a very professional, but friendly and courteous manner.
Our double room was very large, with a separate lounge area - a lovely place to retreat to in the heat of the late afternoon. The bathroom was wonderful, with spacious shower and full bath. Breakfast was absolutely superb. Would recommend strongly for anyone wanting a more upmarket place that doesn't cost the earth.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple