“Elegant and progessional”

bar pasticceria beatrice
Ranked #9 of 136 Bakeries in Turin
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 3, 2019

Really an elegant place. An incredible amount of sandwich and cakes to cover all the possible options. Friendly and professional the staff. Possible take away or to eat inside. The best place in Turin for this type of experience.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

Lovely service, incredible cappuccino, scrumptious chocolate croissant. The best way to start the day.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed November 29, 2015

The best croissants and coffee that I have had in the past 2 years of living in Turin were from Beatrice! I love the fact that now I live close to that amazing pasticceria and I wish I had known it before. It's great also for some afternoon coffee with a little pastry :) I come here only from time to time because let's be honest... If I came here every day I wouldn't fit through the door ;)

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed November 4, 2014

A friend and I were on our way to someone's house for lunch. I asked him to stop by a bakery, as I wanted to bring some dessert. My oh my. I must have stopped by at least three times after my initial introduction. The prices are reasonable and the pastry are both beautiful and delicious. Cookies, too! When you're buying for 'take-away', they put the pastry in a lovely gold tray and wrap it in gold foil with a ribbon. Very elegant. Do yourself a favor and try it. It's located in San Salvario, off of Carducci.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed October 5, 2014 via mobile

Finally a place where you can order a personalised capuccino without been looked like a fool. Despite been very busy we have received a warm and professional service. Capuccino and espresso very good accompanied by two tasty croissants. I do highly recommend a stop to Beatrice to whom ever desire a typical italian caffetterie with exquisite classic design.