Hotel worn out, staff not helpful, restaurant very bad and too expensive in comparison to the neighborhood.
Laundry ruined my cloth, no apologize, no money back.
Avoid this hotel, there are plenty hotel in Turin, that gives a much better value, than this one, unfortunately I made a mistake, for sure I'll never come back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels Majestic in Turin. Our beautiful 19th century building is conveniently located opposite the Porta Nuova station, close to the city centre and the main monuments, making it ideal for business and leisure guests.A very comfortable and traditional 4 star hotel, the historic Starhotels Majestic features a magnificent Liberty skylight and beautiful crystal chandelier in Le Regine restaurant. There are 161 rooms and suites, a fitness room and 10 conference rooms seating up to a total of 1.150 delegates - the largest business hotel in the city centre.Come and enjoy the long-standing tradition of Italian hospitality in the heart of Turin. Partnership with Eataly means new value and uniqueness for Starhotels' offering. If you're seeking excellent local dishes and international dining in Turin, take your seat under the beautiful Liberty skylight and crystal chandelier in the Le Regine restaurant. Or, for anything from coffees and light lunches to an evening of indulgent drinks and creative cocktails, our traditional lounge bar, Il Circolo, is a wonderful spot to relax with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Starhotels Majestic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Majestic Turin
- Starhotels Majestic Hotel Turin