1,889 results
All reviews shopping mall test track on the roof race track art gallery fiat car industrial design factory building italian sub high ceilings metro station conference center rooms are huge italian food hotel guests city centre excellent hotel comfortable hotel
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights with 8 year old son. Room was very clean and spacious. Bathroom also very spacious with bath and shower. No issues with hot water. Soap, shower gel, shampoo offered as well as a muffins & water :) Rooms are quite well soundproofed. Blinds in the windows. Breakfast was just great, different kinds of bread, healthy and white bread, lots of delicious cold cuts and cheese, fantastic fresh fruits, pineapple, kiwi, grapes, apples, just to mention few. Variety of milks, even soya and rice milk. Huge shopping center just next door with everything you need.
Hotel staff very helpful and friendly. I can only recommend this hotel it was pleasant stay :)

Trip type: Traveled with family
Lingotto-Hotels, Responsabile reception at NH Torino Lingotto Congress, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear Stella and Kiddo,
thanks on behalf of NH Lingotto Congress Team for visiting our Hotel and for your kind words.
We truly hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the future.
Regards,

Maria Luisa Scrugli
Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with the large group for a few nights and could not have been happier. The rooms are spacious and clean. It was like walking into an apartment, with a private foyer and then the bedroom. Food was excellent as was the staff. Lots of amenities in the bathroom. Nice views from rooms. Elevators were small but that is to be expected. I would stay here again

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Lingotto-Hotels, Responsabile reception at NH Torino Lingotto Congress, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Dear Jobgirl2009, thank you very much for choosing NH Lingotto Congress during your trip to Turin and for sharing your NH Experience on this page. I am so happy to read your stay was excellent and that you would stay here again in the Future . I will certainly share this comment with Lingotto Team !
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon,
Warm regards,
Maria Luisa Scrugli - NH Lingotto Congress

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the NH Lingotto for work. It was not my first time at the hotel - I often travel to Turin for work. I was disappointed by the level of service I received. When I went down for breakfast there were no available seats - when I sat down at the only available table a waitress addressed me somewhat brusquely telling me I was not allowed to sit there. When I asked her where I could seat she told me it was for me to source a seat. Not what you expect from an international hotel chain. The next day more of the same. I understand that the hotel may be busy but I would have expected a better level of service than I received. This will be my last time staying at this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Lingotto-Hotels, Responsabile reception at NH Torino Lingotto Congress, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Mr Phlip C thank you for choosing NH Lingotto Congress for your stay and for taking time to share your comment through Tripadvisor. I am very sorry for the issue you experienced during breakfast; your comment is very important to us to constantly improve ourselves and provide our Guests a better service; I can assure that what happened is not up to our standard and
I truly hope to get the chance to welcome you back again in the future for a memorable NH Experience.

Once again thank you and Best Regards,

Maria Luisa – Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 5, 2018

We had no difficulty finding this hotel as it is close to the end of the motorway. The hotel is in part of the old FIAT factory and still has the test track on the roof. Guests can access this and the Agnelli's art collection. There is a spacious and welcoming foyer with several seating arrangements. Ahead a roofed glass corridor leads across a 'jungle' which has little paths round it, small fountains and covered seating areas. The dining area is to the right with access to the 'jungle' seating. At the end of this corridor are lifts to a gallery with shops and three floors of rooms.
On entering the room there is a short corridor with bathroom on the left, a three door wardrobe with safe on the right. The external walls of the rooms are largely of glass and the rooms have internal and external blinds. Ours was a large room with several different light fittings. There were two large single beds, a desk with mirror, a Corbusier chair and armchair. An illustrated panel invited you to spot the design features in the room and around the hotel. We both slept well.
The bathroom was large with a good shower over the bath and some toiletries were provided. There is parking all along the front of the building which is unreservable so you need to get there before the evening. At breakfast there was a very good range of foodstuffs with four kinds of milk. Just along from the hotel is a building dedicated to slow food, 'Eataly', which contains several restaurants and many food shops and stalls. The Metro for city access is also close by. This was a relaxing stay in a smart and comfortable hotel, we would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ge0rgiana
Lingotto-Hotels, Responsabile reception at NH Torino Lingotto Congress, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear Georgiana thanks for choosing our Hotel and for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. I am more than happy to read your overall experience was very good and I truly appreciate your kind and detailed feedback.
I truly hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon. Warm regards,

Maria Luisa Scrugli – Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 5, 2018

it's an amazing building & the bedrooms are unique, stylish in a designer sort of way. the restaurant? breakfast was a scrum, dinner,Turkey & chips, the 2nd worse on our Great Rail Journeys holiday; this was a let down having read all the hype about the place.
Access was difficult if you have disabilities walking, lorries & cars OK but not coaches fr some unknown reason
The roof is worth visiting

Room tip: The roof is worth a visit
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Peter and Jenny, I would like to thank you for staying with us during your leisure trip and for taking time to share your comments on Tripadivisor. Your feedback is highly appreciated as it help us constantly improve ourselves and provide our Guests a better service. I truly hope to get the chance to welcome you back soon your next trip to Turin.
Once again thank you and Warm Regards,