1,505 results
All reviews porta nuova train station definitely stay at this hotel again recommend this hotel choose this hotel pastries high ceilings perfect location air con top floor large bathroom city centre nova taxis cheese cons
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

I find it hard to think about other places where I have been sojourning more comfortably and centrally located than at the Genova Hotel.
The building is beautifully refurbished maintaining intact that late 1800s atmosphere...and it is quite a big place too with a full spa with pool and gym in some fascinating spaces underground.
Close to the train station (this is an understatement as the hotel lies just NEXT to the main central station of Porta Nuova).
Yet neither the trains nor the station do any harm... the only noise comes from the old fashioned trams that cut through the city and in front of the hotel, although they do not drive at night and start again around 6am.
Defects? I’m sure the hotel has got some... although I cannot think of any myself.
I believe I like pretty much anything about it!
Grazie

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2019

When I travel to Turin, the hotel Genova is my first choice. I wrote this review some years ago. My opinion has not changed. At the end of a long day, this is the place for me. The staff are friendly, professional and engaging. Housekeeping is excellent!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed December 27, 2018

Hotel Genova is ideally located in front of the main train station as well as within walking distance of the centre, there are nice restaurants within walking distance as well as lovely cafés, one to recommend would be Cafe Platti.
Lots of buses also stop within 3-5minutes walk of the hotel. It is an ideal hotel to discover the city as well as to enjoy excursions in the nearby area.

The rooms are tastefully decorated, very quiet, very comfortable beds; the shower in the bathroom is quite amazing. The hearing worked very well and it was needed as temperatures dropped below zero. The spa is also lovely.

Extremely helpful staff at reception. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room tip: All rooms are lovely
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Frederica C
Reviewed December 10, 2018

My friend and I stayed for 3 nights early November. It is located very close to Porta Nova Station, restaurants and places to see in Torino. Front desk staffs helped us a lot to find information we needed such as trains timetables and directions etc. All restaurants they recommended were so good! All maids always smiled and did greetings every morning. There is a spa next to the hotel and I received massages twice during my stay. I recommend to get a session if you have jet lag or tired feet or tension in your body. It was a cozy hotel and we will choose this hotel when we visit Torino again.

Room tip: We could see Basilica of Superga from our room that was located on Porta Nova side.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2018

I was at the hotel between the 23-26 October 2018. Reception staff very welcoming and helpful. Cleanliness very good.
Breakfast not always when items finish are replace immediately.
Location Very Good as well. Worth another visit and I would recommend it to friends

Date of stay: October 2018