“Enjoyable meal, friendly and helpful staff” 4 of 5 bubbles

La Locanda del Sorriso
Ranked #201 of 3,554 Restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Enjoyable meal, friendly and helpful staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Had a really nice meal here. Tried a few local dishes. Good food, good house wine, good service, good dessert.

• Visited October 2012

• Greek first
Calgary
“The staff and food were excellent.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

No dislikes here. It is just around the corner on a side street from the Hotel Genio. It is afamily run restaurant, and we went twice. Quick service, and has patio side-walk eating in the warmer months. Gracie Mille Phillipo and Roberto!!

Visited October 2012
Puebla, Mexico
“Excellent, friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

I dined twice here during my stay in Turin and wasn't disappointed at all. I was staying at Hotel Urbani just across the street and had read that this restaurant was well worth it. Staff were very friendly and helpful with the menu, and suggested a few piedmontese traditional dishes I should try. The food was tasty and the house wine was good too. I think an Italian restaurant should be judged by the quality of its panna cotta, and I have to say this is why I went back to this restaurant for a second time!! A lovely and impeccably well made dessert bursting with flavour!! An absolutely great place. It was one of the reasons that made my stay in Turin a truly enjoyable one.

• Visited September 2012
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Excellent local cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

While staying at Hotel Urbani across the street, we decided we would try this local restaurant because it serves local cuisine. We weren't disappointed with the quality of the food we were served, all local and using very fresh produce. We liked this place so much that we ate there twice during our stay.

Furthermore, the staff are very friendly, helpful and more than willing to explain what the items on the menu are.

If I ever find myself in Torino again, I will definitely be coming here for a meal.

• Visited August 2012
Albany, Australia
“Great regional food at good prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

We have eaten here for lunch and dinner and food was great. Service excellent. We are going back for another dinner before leaving Torino and continuing our 8 week food/drink tour of Italy.

• Visited May 2012