“Food snap shot of Italy”
Review of Eataly Lingotto

Eataly Lingotto
Ranked #228 of 3,729 Restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nizza Millefonti
Description: Eataly is more than a supermarket with restaurants. It is an energetic marketplace--an opportunity to taste and take home the products of artisans who create the highest quality products at a fair price
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had just spent 90 days on a food adventure in Italy and Turin was our last stop. Eatable was a really good representation of what makes Italian food unique. Great selection of all products.

There are newer reviews for Eataly Lingotto

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I read the good reviews of this restaurant and we went while on a city trip to Turin. I was largely disappointed...! First, the service is disappointing for a place that bases its appeal on slow food and quality ingredients, with the corresponding upmarket prices. Example: I asked the waitress in Italian what the pasta of the day was. Her answer was: "what's written on the blackboard there". I'm short sighted and even with my glasses on I couldn't read it! She said that wasn't her fault... I ordered a pasta of cylindrical shape, which was dry, tasteless and not cooked enough. My husband was more lucky with the seafood spaghetti, well cooked and tasty. Considering that there are so many restaurants in Turin where you can eat a good pasta, what's the point of going to this one? You pay more and get poor service for a meal you could get in several other places. Not recommendable.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

You would expect better food after all the context and the commitments to ingredients, traceability, producer, transparency, quality etc that form the background of the whole store. We tried the pizza section and the fried food section. In both cases service was confused and slow: after a long wait for the fried mix, the waiter wanted me to pay for wine while I was eating. The quality of food was just beyond the acceptable level, similar quality to any average restaurant in town, definitely not at the level of the gourmet ones. They need to improve, in order to deliver what they say in their marketing campaign.

1  Thank Rob303631
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I go there almost every week, pizza is tasty for an affordable price, and ice cream is so good, especially the chocolate, I'd say I'm lucky cause I live nearby

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I've been several times here and each time I found it delicious! Pizza and pasta are amazing... Maybe the best pizza in Turin. Speedy service and great atmosphere... Maybe a little expensive but it's worthy!