“Expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of La Medusa

La Medusa
Ranked #320 of 3,585 Restaurants in Turin
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Singapore, Singapore
“Expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had a come together party at this place and we have been very disappointed. Food is average but prices are very high. We are a group of internatiional students living in Torino and we wanted to experience the real italian food. They charged vefry high prices, expecially for drinks and the food was average. I wouldn´t come here again.

• Visited August 2013

Bruges, Belgium
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I really liked the fish in salt (the first tile I ever ate that was here actually some years ago), and all the other dishes I tried there, I liked them.
I also like the free Limoncello we had quite a few times.
The service may be slow to very slow when it is full.

Visited August 2013
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Travelled from Turin centre here as my wife is coeliac and we found out this place does gluten free pizza.

The staff were great and both the standard and the gluten free pizza's came out and were large and tasty, would definately go back if we return to turin.

• Visited September 2013
Ghent, Belgium
“Anything I have eaten there was good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

at walking distance from Parco Sassi hotel, La Medusa is my favourite place in the area. Good pizza's but also other primi's and secondi's are great. Anything I have eaten there was good. Service is quick and friendly. And if you don't speak Italian, they will even talk to you in English.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Garfield963
London, United Kingdom
“Great choice of dishes, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I ordered the linguine in crosta which seemed a popular choice by other diners. It was a huge plateful full of mussels, clams and squid with pasta baked under a pizza crust. Daughter had pizza 'the best I've ever had'. Complimentary slices of pizza were provided whilst we ordered drinks - a nice touch. No room for dessert!

• Visited August 2013