“Most than a restaurant it looks a self-service. I had found better attention in a McDonald.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Eat Sicily

Neighborhood: Centro
Torino
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Most than a restaurant it looks like a self-service. The service is awful, we had to wait most than hour for the dishes. Is not my first time in this restaurant, but the quality really worse. This was one of my favorites restaurants in Turin, but won't come back. Next time I'll try the one in piazza della republica. The price is average, but at least I go out to have little fun, but the atmosphere of this restaurant just screewed the evening.

Turin, Italy
“A poor experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Despite the foo quality, below the average, we didn't like nor the atmosphere nor the service. The menu is just in Sicilian but I must admit the waitress helped us with every plate. It took a lot to get the plates and the suggested wine were very poor. Price is over quoted and sorry but can't reccomend it.

1 Thank LB879