“Nice restaurant”

Amici Miei
Ranked #330 of 3,662 Restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Nice restaurant, the service was excellent, the waitress speaks English and Spanish. The pizza was delicious and the pasta exquisite. Expensive but we enjoyed the food and the service

Visited July 2013

• Slovak first
Troy, Michigan
“Amici Miei, Torino, Italy”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Fantastic Naples style pizza. Wood fired oven. Outdoor seating. Very friendly staff. Great value. Nice desserts.

Visited May 2013
Troy, Michigan
“Amici Miei”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have been to Torino over 10 times in the past few years. Every time I make it a point to go to this restaurant at least once. I simply love their pizza, and most of the times, I keep it really simple - margharita. The magic is in the crust. I think they have a wood fired oven. I always look forward to going there again. Great value.

• Visited May 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Pizza !”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

As my first visit To Italy , i Visited Torino as first Destination , And my I was obssesd to Eat Italian Pizza , and a lot of my friends recommended Amici Miei , It s a Pizza restaurant That describe perfectlly the Italian , You can find it at this following adresse : C.so Vittorio Emanuele, 94, 10121 Turin, Italy.
And by The way i really enjoyed My stay at italy by the way as a canadian .
Thanks alot Amici Miei you made my day .

• Visited December 2012
Athens, Greece
“PIZZA!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Very tasty Italian thin crust pizza!! We went there on a friday night(had booked a table before hand though!) and had the four cheese pizza, the prosciutto and the amici miei pizza!! We were all very hungry after a day of skiing so were really looking forward to it and we weren't let down!! I totally recommend it, just book a table cause it gets very busy!!