“Pizza !”

Amici Miei
Ranked #329 of 3,809 Restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 30, 2013

As my first visit To Italy , i Visited Torino as first Destination , And my I was obssesd to Eat Italian Pizza , and a lot of my friends recommended Amici Miei , It s a Pizza restaurant That describe perfectlly the Italian , You can find it at this following adresse : C.so Vittorio Emanuele, 94, 10121 Turin, Italy.
And by The way i really enjoyed My stay at italy by the way as a canadian .
Thanks alot Amici Miei you made my day .

Write a ReviewReviews (1,619)

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Very tasty Italian thin crust pizza!! We went there on a friday night(had booked a table before hand though!) and had the four cheese pizza, the prosciutto and the amici miei pizza!! We were all very hungry after a day of skiing so were really looking forward to it and we weren't let down!! I totally recommend it, just book a table cause it gets very busy!!

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Arrived late and wanted a simple meal. Found Amici and liked the look so went in and took a seat. It was a little while til we had any service by which point we were ready to order food as well.
Lovely bottle of white with our meal, the capricciosa was good a little wet but great crispy crusts. Flavours were great. Overall in and out in under 45 minutes which was what we wanted and at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had dinner at this place two times during our 4 nights stay in Turin. The pizza's are tasteful and both the meat and the pasta were very good. A special recommendation deserves the desert, I had a mindblowing tiramisu, complimenti!

1  Thank Armando M
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

The hotel where i was staying had no internet. The man at the front desk suggested this place when i asked about dinner and wifi to catch up on work. The hostess was 'too busy' to show me to a table and told me 'singles sit at those tables' pointing to the tables in the hall leading to the main dining area. I sat for five minutes with my only interaction with the staff being another person confirming i was alone before taking the second setup away. No menu. No drink. No welcome.

So... I left. I will not return.