“Short and Sweet” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Amici Miei

Amici Miei
Ranked #297 of 3,554 Restaurants in Turin
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London
“Short and Sweet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Arrived late and wanted a simple meal. Found Amici and liked the look so went in and took a seat. It was a little while til we had any service by which point we were ready to order food as well.
Lovely bottle of white with our meal, the capricciosa was good a little wet but great crispy crusts. Flavours were great. Overall in and out in under 45 minutes which was what we wanted and at a very reasonable price.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

• Slovak first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good food, friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had dinner at this place two times during our 4 nights stay in Turin. The pizza's are tasteful and both the meat and the pasta were very good. A special recommendation deserves the desert, I had a mindblowing tiramisu, complimenti!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Armando M
“No friend here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

The hotel where i was staying had no internet. The man at the front desk suggested this place when i asked about dinner and wifi to catch up on work. The hostess was 'too busy' to show me to a table and told me 'singles sit at those tables' pointing to the tables in the hall leading to the main dining area. I sat for five minutes with my only interaction with the staff being another person confirming i was alone before taking the second setup away. No menu. No drink. No welcome.

So... I left. I will not return.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Kent, Ohio
“Awesome, go there. Now.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have been to Amici Miei several times and always have the same great food and over-the-top fantastic service. Btw the name means "my friends" and refers to a movie of the same title and the place is very aptly named. When I say "great service" I mean they treat you like you are an old and dear friend who just gave them a wonderful surprise by stopping by for a visit. I mean they don't give you the double cheek kiss but it stops just short of that. My friend whom I go visit in Turin is from Naples where pizza originated, and she will only go to Amici Miei for pizza in Turin, even though it is across town. It's that soft chewy stretchy crust, not the thin brittle crust or the big glumpy doughy crust, and all the ingredients are fresh. I got a pizza for takeout and ordered a beer while I waited at a table outside. My pizza got done so fast I wasn't done with my beer and the guy voluntarily said he would keep the pizza hot for me while I finished my beer. They're just really nice, not fake nice, real nice, and the food is great.

Visited January 2013
Bologna, Italy
“Excellent salad-nice pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I really enjoyed my lunch there. My pizza was ok, the salad was very very good and my tiramisu had too much cacao. At least for me! Not all of the stuff spoke in english but this is not a real problem. They were also very quick and friendly. I would go there again.

• Visited January 2013