“Enjoy Piemonte!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This restaurant connected with Hotel is really unusually for this region where , in order to have so beautiful food you have to book a real luxury hotel!!
This strange scenario has to be maximize better with a mandatory stop over at the tables.
Regional Dishes prepared and served in excellent way with delicious high quality ingredients.
A Satisfactory list of wines and best in show, the prices,are beaten!!
Hospitality and kindness at top level!!

3  Thank lucianoferro61

Reviewed December 14, 2012

As a solo traveller, I always try to make a reservation for an early dinner letting the owner know that I do not mind sharing a table. I had dinner here on my second night in Cuneo. The minute I entered Torrismondi, I was greeted by Patrizia and seated at a nice table, The restaurant is nicely decorated creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. I started with their speciality, and offering of four various homemade apetizers served in canning jars. The wine list has something for everyone, with a focus on the Piemonte wines. The food (as soon as I come across my list I will add it) and service were wonderful, with attention paid to detail. I never felt rushed our hurried even though I was there after several dinners came and went. Finally, you will get excellent value for you dollar - I highly recommend!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

One of our gastronomic highlights and comparable with 'l Bunet in Bergolo (see our review). Paolo has conceived a series of interesting dishes and responded to our enthusiastic interest by talking us through his ideas. we went for both nights we were in Cuneo...and would have gone for a third if we had been staying longerr. We will be back!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

When leaving all of a sudden for a day trip to Cuneo, I quickly looked on Tripadvisor for a nice restaurant, and chose Ristorante Torrismondi. Even though I got scared when walking to it (it is somewhat out of the touristical centre), we went in. And didn't regret a single second ! Great food at very reasonable prices, great cheeses, very kind waitress that helped us in French, good wines, what more could we have wanted... One thing's for sure, on our next trip to Cuneo, we're having lunch at the same restaurant !

2  Thank tom_vdv10
Reviewed April 23, 2011

The wine list is only OK, BUT the food is exceptional. Risotto Fondo Bruno is a must try. Could be the absolute BEST Risotto on the planet. The appetizers are excellent as are the main dishes. but the pasta dishes, made on premises are spectacular.

3  Thank Boggio