See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Not your usual hotel. Think more like dirty dancing chalets! Outdoor and indoor pool with sauna and steam room, and a small gym in the gardens. Clean rooms, some with Jacuzzi baths some with outdoor seating area. Breakfast is a bit poor (typically Italian - good if you like cakes and sugar). Quiet and relaxing, aside from the odd mosquito.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank matthewv175
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

We're a couple and we've been here for the weekend.
Nice place in Pavia suburbs.
Delicious plates and dessert.
Highly recommend to whom want to have a break from daily routine, spending nice hours in couple.

Nice and fun managers.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Nice swimming pool with a bar, surrounded by trees and birds. Staff pleasant and professional. A bit pricey for Pavia, but very relaxing. Pool has hidromasage and a sunbathing deck in water. The staff speaks very good English.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Pribic
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I tried booking this hotel in early April on Booking.com but received no reply. Assuming that my booking was unsuccessful for whatever reason, I booked again in mid April, this time receiving confirmation from Booking.com.

Eventually, I had to cancel the booking made in mid April because my host in Pavia had made alternative accommodation arrangement for me.

I was shocked to be charged 135 Euro for not canceling the first booking although I did not receive any reply or email.

My advice: avoid this hotel and avoid the website Booking.com. There are many alternative hotels in Pavia and hotel booking websites for you to choose from, which are better.

Date of stay: May 2017
2  Thank sgsteve1965
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Rooms are big, clean and comfortable.
Hotel staff is polite and helpfull. However, hotel has extremly low internet signal in the rooms. You have to be lucky to "catch" it. For this room rate value and claimed stars this is not acceptable.

Date of stay: March 2017