“Great food”

SHIZEN Japanese Fusion Restaurant
Ranked #667 of 9,836 Restaurants in Milan
Neighborhood: Zone 3
Description: Shizen Milano: Ristorante Sushi (Fusion) Specialita' giapponesi e cinesi si uniscono in un'estasi di bonta'
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

I had a great time here. The food is great and the service too. They have a 20 euro flat fee for a dinner, all you can eat. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

The staffs are kind and the foods are simple but it's definitely delicious .. i enjoyed it .. so i think i will go back there with my friends or family ..

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

I went there on my own today, some of the staffs are friendly and helpful.
Food has no surprised, but ok.
The business isn't too bad.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 3, 2017

We were staying locally and this restaurant was recommended to us, make sure you book as it gets very busy. The service was great, we asked the waiter to recommend what we should eat and the amount and quality of the food delivered was great. Could also not fault the price infact I would go as far to say that I think the menu is slightly under priced. On our list to visit again on our next trip to Milan

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed December 31, 2016

Good presentation, good food, also good chinese dishes.
I'm not giving excellent for two aspects not all waiters were so kind and if you take AYCE menu after the first serve you have to struggle to order again.
... I recommend it and I'll be back as soon as possible.

Date of visit: December 2016