1,142 results
All reviews perfect location great hotel literally steps the piazza del duomo design hotel special thanks rooms are modern wonderful stay side street park hyatt junior suite comfortable bed standard room definitely stay here again central milan visit milan shopping area
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2016

Excellent hotel next to Piazza Duomo. If you are on a business trip or on a cultural/ shopping weekend this is the best option.
Room Mate Guilia is in a great location, great interior design and the best service!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank MFZC
Guest R, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Room Mate Giulia, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2016

Dear 539OMF,

Thank you for choosing us during your stay in Milan, we sincerely appreciate your review on TripAdvisor rating us the top score which makes us smile and feel confident that our path is the one to follow and pursuit the excellence.

Looking forward to welcome you soon again to your home in Milan we send our brightest regards.

Un grande abbraccio da Giulia,

Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

Excellent location near to Duomo, very modern, unique interesting interior, clean room, friendly helpful staff, overall is simply the BEST . Breakfast menu is quite rich & will recommend to friends & sure will stay here next visit.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Hydarre,

Thank you on my behalf and on behalf of the entire team from Room Mate Giulia for the nice words of appreciation.

Your comments are greatly received and encouraging for our team to continue to strive and improve on our standards of service.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the fabulous Milano and send our warmest regards.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 21, 2016

The hotel is perfectly located in the city center. Close to everything. Personel is really friendly and helpful. I had a superior beautifull room on street side, simply perfect (some noise from the street early morning), bed was lovely. Breakfast is good but could be improved. I would recommend this hotel and will certainly return there for my next visit to Milan.

Room tip: Street side rooms have nice view but could be some noise from the street early morning..
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear ZenaG-67,

Thank you for writing to make us aware of your concerns regarding your recent stay at Room Mate Giulia. Your comments are greatly appreciated and your feedback is important to us.

We look forward to welcoming you again to your home in Milano and send our warmest regards

Un abbraccio da Giulia

Reviewed June 20, 2016

We have spend 4 days in Milan with my Mum, who doesn't like to walk a lot. This hotel was perfect for us: the location is first class. Close to everything, even the lift access to the underground just 50m from the hotel. The hotel itself is very modern, clean, the staff (Julia, Thalia, Claudia, Andrea, Simone, Roberto and so on) are very helpful, friendly. We had a great time, and would highly recommend to anybody

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours

Dear AngyIka,

How pleasing was to read your review, it made our day and makes us “strive” to continue delivery high quality of service and passion.

We hope Room Mate Giulia will be your home away from home in Milan and you will give us the honor to welcome you back again

Un abbraccio da Giulia

Reviewed June 20, 2016

The location, quality, and level of service is excellent. I will definitely return the next time I'm in Milan.

The location is central and convenient for all kinds of travelers. You will find a metro stop, the Duomo, and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele just steps away.

The hotel feels modern but at the same time very comfortable; like you're at home. The beds are comfortable and bathroom amenities are top quality. I looked forward to breakfast each morning (they bake their own breads!).
Note: they don't serve dinner in the hotel but there are plenty of restaurants near by.

Most importantly the service is unlike anything I have experienced before. There is a level of sincerity at Room Mate Giulia that I have not experience at luxury hotels. The focus on quality and care is similar, but my interaction with every staff member felt authentic and comforting.
They also go to extra lengths to make sure you are enjoying your time. In my case they inquired about my interests and shared information about current events and sights in Milan that I could not have learned about on my own. They also were very helpful to arrange any logistics I required.

I was so pleased with my stay that I sought out their sister properties during my stay in Florence later the same week. Will be doing the same when I'm in New York next week!

Room tip: Noise level is different depending on room location, so let staff know if you're sensitive.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo