“A cheese lovers paradise!”

Obica Mozzarella Bar - Brera
Reserve with
Obica Mozzarella Bar - Brera is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #609 of 8,504 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Brera
Description: Obicà Mozzarella Bar is a casual and contemporary Italian restaurant. With its friendly welcoming atmosphere, Obicà offers a genuine Italian dining experience centered on the freshest Mozzarella di Bufala Campana DOP paired with other authentic products from Italy’s rich regional heritage.
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place for brunch in Milan. We were really lucky To get a table as it was really busy. The food was fantastic - an amazing array of Italian cured meats, salads, pastas etc...and then the mozzarella!! The food was faultless but ther service could have been better. I wanted to buy some mozzarella to take home but was told to come back 3 hours later, so they missed out on a big sale.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,162)

Reviewed January 29, 2013

After reading that this place did a nice apertivi, we decided to give it a go. Arrived around 7pm, each ordered a 10E cocktail, and enjoyed the buffet very much. You probably wouldn't be encouraged to go up a million times, but we each went up two or three times, and in addition they brought a plate of stuff to each of us as well. The mozzarella samples on the buffet were excellent, as was the bread. I would definitely go back as it was pretty close to a whole meal plus cocktails for 20E for two of us.

1  Thank lettezilla
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We went to the Obika at Brera - nice food, atmosphere and quick service. We saw at least 2 more Obika Mozzarella Bar (one was at Rinnosente near Duomo square)

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This mozzarella bar offers good pizzas. The thin crust rests during 48 hours before being used to make the pizza. Of course, pizzas are made with mozzarella di buffala! It is much more tasty than the classic mozzarella.
There is a nice selection of wines. I tried a good San Giovese. At the end, we had a homemade tiramisu and I must say its one of the best I have ever had in a restaurant. But I am really convinced the enjoyment with a tiramisu is something very personal and it depends from your own tiramisu experience. If I really liked this tiramisu, it doesn't mean you will appreciate it as well. This one was big, with a lot of fresh cream and the coffee taste wasn't too strong.
Service was really nice and helpful. Inside, it can be interesting to look at the different kind of mozzarellas.

1  Thank Romain L
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I came at 15, as I was hungry and did not have lunch yet. I had seen the place the day before and now wanted to try it out. I was told it was all you can eat buffet, but just until 15.30. I decided against it and asked what time the have a la carte and the waitress said from 15.30 and said it would be fine for me to just stop by then and no need to reserve.
When I came she immediately came to me and gave me the table of my choice. It was still sort of busy and people kept coming.
Service was good and again as so often I did follow their recommendations and was pleased with it. Service was at times a bit slow and forgetting things, but still quite professional and friendly. The food, truffle salami with a recommended mozzarella was very tasty and the portion ok. It is not a huge portion, but was enough for me.

1  Thank traveleatsee