“GOOD FOOD AND VIBE”
Review of Nabucco

Nabucco
Reserve with
Nabucco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 8,181 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Brera
Description: A jewel in the heart of Brera with a long tradition: the Nabucco Restaurant offers a perfect setting for important evenings. delicate tones of its halls, international staff, the kitchen linked to the Italian tradition and an excellent wine list have made it a landmark of Milanese restaurant, both for those who resides in Milan for foreign guests. The fresh pastas, freshly baked bread, the now legendary pumpkin flowers enliven the evenings of our guests in an elegant and traditional, that with the different types of spaces can satisfy any kind of need: a boardroom for important occasions, a collection room for meetings to two and a tavern for groups of friends or for corporate events. Do not miss the precious terrace overlooking the bustling Via Fiori Chiari, for a special occasion.
Milan
“GOOD FOOD AND VIBE”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We were also recommended this place by the Hotel Spadari and we liked it very much. Sat out on the terrace on a sunny day and enjoyed an excellent bottle of Sardinian wine. Friendly and attentive service. Good starters of Zucchini flowers stuffed with ricotta, and we shared a Milanese risotto, yellow and very tasty. Fun to watch the locals pass by on their bank holiday.

• Visited April 2013

• Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Friendly service, nice outdoor dining and good food”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This place was recommended to us from the Park Hyatt Milan. It was about a 10 - 15 minute walk from the Hyatt and Duomo. It is located in the Brera section of Milan, which is filled with a lot of outdoor restaurants.The waiter we had was fantastic, he made great suggestions, was amusing and extremely friendly. My wife and I had a wonderful bottle of wine which we both thoroughly enjoyed. We had an appetizer of Caprese salad (tomatoes and mozzarella) which was good. Our main courses we both loved. She had the lasagna bolognese which I tasted as well and it was very good. I ordered seafood with spaghetti and I thought it was great. This was probably the best meal we had in Milan. They have indoor and outdoor seating. The outdoor seating probably holds about 10 - 12 people. I would definitely recommend Nabucco to others.

• Visited April 2013
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Good Food but service poor”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Visited here whilst away on work there was a table of 5 we all had starters and then all shared Chateubriand which was lovely all the food was lovely! The service however was poor we waited 10 minutes for a bottle of wine which we were told was chilling then as the evening went on and less people went on the attitude changed and the service got better! Very nice restaurant and like say good quality food just a couple changes to make!

• Visited March 2013
London
“Decent place but slow service”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

After reading reviews and seeing the photos on here, I was really looking forward to dinner here. We had the Nabucco appetiser to share but it was a little disappointing - the stuffed zucchini flowers were quite small and there was a tiny piece of pâté...
Mains were much better - we had a lot of pasta and I had the lobster spaghetti but wish the lobster had already been shelled as it was quite hard work to eat and I have to say my dish was a little salty. However all of the other meals were pretty good - meatballs with polenta, home-made pasta with prawns and mushrooms was delicious. My sister had a pasta dish off the specials menu but they had brought out the wrong dish. And we had a very long wait in between all of our courses and even the waiting staff were surprised at some of our waits.
And it was annoying that there were set staff to serve our table because one waiter came to take our order but was shooed away by other. However he didn't actually come to serve us for another 10mins.
The highlight of my meal was the green apple sorbet - I would recommend it to everyone!
So it was ok and a safe option but I reckon there are better places out there for food and value and service.

• Visited March 2013
SW USA
“Good but Expensive”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Ate here on Feb. 16, 2013 as it was recommended. The place had classic Italian decor, great service and good food. Had the Eggplant Parmesan for starters (12 euros), then Lasagne Bolognese (11 euros) and Gnocchi Sorrentina (10 euros). Glass of house merlot was 6 euros and bottle of fizzy water was 3 euros. The bread was at least a day old and cold.Very small coffees were 3 euros each. The portion sizes were OK and they charged 3 euros a piece for "coperto" and 10% tip which I don't think is too smart as I usually leave 20% but I left only 10% this time because they charged it. Felt a little nickle and dimed as usually all these charges are included in the price. Probably would not go back.

• Visited February 2013