All reviews great hotel minute walk central station roof terrace short break great bathroom linate airport major attractions walking distance duomo square would stay here again good size city centre would highly recommend this hotel large bathroom comfortable beds nice stay
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2019

Very nice stay at this Hotel which is closer to a Boutique Hotel rather than what you can expect from a big one. I've been located on 5th floor and even leaning face to the road, the windows sound proof works excellent. The room is not very large so a longer stay for two or more people may be not so comfortable but at the end all in-room is what you can expect form a 4-stars hotel.There's no huge space in the closet though. Breakfast is on average for the hotel level, extras are available on demand.In summary I found it very comfortable, very close to the city center. Metro stop is at 10 mins walk and this is maybe the only missing point I can find on this hotel. I will stay there again when in Milan.

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

It's a marvelous place to stay, it's a great deal toward price/service. Stuff friendly and responsible. Good view from the room window - lovely sunrise we are encountered here. Very well organized breakfast - cozy place and great space design. Breakfast by itself is wonderful. Highly recommended this plase - this hotel for everyone, who visiting Milano.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2019

The staff were nice, the breakfast unbelievably delicious but the best was the rooms. Clean, modern, and super comfortable beds. My choice for Milan from now on. Location is good in a very nice neighbourhood, with many restaurants nearby. Relatively quiet. Very close to Milan Centrale station.

Room tip: higher floors are quieter but anyway all rooms are quiet
1  Thank tc0hen
Reviewed March 1, 2019

A shower glass panel fell on me whilst I was taking a shower and although they fixed it, no one confirmed if I was ok. In fact they treated me like it never happened. I wrote to them to query an item on my bill but no one answered my email. No one helped with baggage on entry. No smiles or the usual welcoming greetings on reception. No dinner was available in the hotel on the Sunday - just room service. The bar snack food during the rest of the week was heated up from frozen food which is surprising since the restaurant is supposed to be a good one for Milan. On check out no one asked me how my stay was and I had difficulty getting an invoice I required for business purposes. Overall a disappointing experience.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed February 25, 2019

This hotel is in a great location, with local amenities, major attractions within walking distance and restaurants nearby. The hotel was nicely decorated and the staff were friendly. The room was quite small but was comfortable and clean. We ate in the hotels restaurant on the first night and had a nice experience although the menu is quite limited. The breakfast provided gave us a lot of choice was often busy and staff always seemed to be rushing us to prepare for lunch set up. The room was comfortable but there always seemed to be furniture being dragged above us which disturbed our relaxation. On a whole a nice stay with the location being its selling point.

Date of stay: October 2018