“Amazing food and service”
Review of Montecristo

Montecristo
Reserve with
Montecristo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #182 of 8,846 Restaurants in Milan
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Highly recommend this restaurant if average check 100 eur is OK for you. Very good seafood, all fresh and high quality, good wines.

1  Thank Grami1234

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I read about Montecristo and decided to try, as we were looking to have a nice relaxing dinner. For some reason the taxi couldnt locate because the address i found was Corso Sempione 28, but apparently they have moved further down the street. The correct address should be Corso Sempione ang. Via prina 17. Website: http://www.ristorantemontecristo.com/

The taxi driver was kind enough to call the restaurant for directions and he didn't even charge us fr that slight detour! I love Italy!

We finally found the place and they were full house. Nevertheless, they told us to give them 10mins and so we waited. Finally, after a short wait, we were given a table downstairs. I must say the place can be litted up a little bit more.

For starters,we tried the Royal platter which consisted of cold seafood (carpaccio style). I must say it was so fresh. I settled for a seafood pasta for my main and had the tiramisu for dessert. By the end of the night i was so stuffed. Prices were reasonable.

I will definitely make a visit here next time i am in Milan. But this time, will make a reservation as this place seems to be quite popular.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I am travelling to Milan quite often and almost every time I go here. The seafood is really right. Federico, one of the waiters (I guess he is the son of the owner - family business
;-)), is very helpful and can easily organize any dish you want. The latest time we got amazingly fresh oysters and incredibly delicious spaghetti. Attention (maybe I am so lucky): quite often they are closed for private parties, so the preliminary booking would be helpful :-)

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Montecristo was beatuful place for to visit but for me not place for to come back. I ddnt feel it was my place.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

When I told address to taxi driver he asked - oh, you are about to visit Montecristo? Good choice! And it indeed was good.
Seafood was extremely tasty and sophisticated. I tool assortment of cold and hot appetizers - very well done. Hot ones were prepared in shells - looked nice! For hot they proposed baked carpaccio - very unusual, but month-melting. Desserts like everywhere in Italy are over the top. Veneto wine made from Garganega grapes fitted the dishes perfectly.
I see that others mentioning darkness - indeed, I didn't like that. But all the rest was great. Would recommend to any seafood lover! Prices are reasonable.