“Nice but expectations not exceeded”
Review of Bomaki Foppa

Bomaki Foppa
Ranked #363 of 9,819 Restaurants in Milan
Neighborhood: Porta Volta
Neighborhood: Porta Volta
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Nice place, friendly service. However, I expected to a certain point more. Minus from my side: the mosquitos.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,220)

Reviewed April 20, 2018

The restaurant is super well located, the tables a bit cramped, the service was great well attended. But unfortunately one of the dishes the fish was not "fresh" with a bad taste and the moment I ate I felt this, the day another I was with kinda food poisoning
and lost a day of my life in bed. I expect the requirement regarding inspection mainly with fresh fish to be revised. But unfortunately it is not a place that I will return because my health does not allow second chance.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

I had my lunch with a friend of mine and we both appreciated the selection of dishes and the staff a lot.
I would recommend it because it is one of the best Brazilian sushi restaurant I've ever tried.
TOP quality.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Cosy and trendy, yet this is not the kind of place you go to just for the decor. It's the sushi that makes the difference: tasty, fish-rich rolls with a kick. Fair prices, friendly staff and perfect location make it an easy choice when I'm in town.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant experiments very tasteful and atypical varieties of Temaki and Uramaki: for example using the "saffron rice" instead of the usual white one.
Bomaki also serves their special craft beer with lime and ginger notes: very tasty!
Nice service: very recommended!

Date of visit: June 2017