“Very good sushi, and cool conveyor belt”

Zen Sushi Restaurant
Reserve with
Zen Sushi Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #433 of 8,181 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Navigli
London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good sushi, and cool conveyor belt”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The sushi here is extremely good, and there is a choice of sushi at table or conveyor belt. It is quite exoensive, so I reccoment eating a sandwich or something before going. Otherwise brilliant. I reccomend Toncazzo and Involtini di primavera. It is a luxury, not a daily restaurant.

• Visited May 2013

• Arabic first
Milan, Italy
“Japanese with 'conveyor belt'”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Probably there should be a 'good' option as really this is better than average but not 'very good'. There are two solutions, either at individual tables or at the moving belt from which you can choose your dishes as they pass by. Fun. You can also order from the menu. Not bad, but I prefer Osaka.

Visited April 2012
Bern, Switzerland
“Nice japanese restaurant with both tables and sushi bar, good quality, nice atmosphere (and also quite expensive)”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I have been here several times and I still like it very much; pleasant atmosphere, very nice sushi bar with a wide range of choice on the moving belts. I usually go there for business reasons, so price is not a big issue for me but it's quite expensive although worth it in my opinion; overall very nice and recommended

• Visited September 2011
San Diego, California
“Exquisite!!! Best sushi in Milan personally!!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I went here last night. I was shocked an appalled at how good the food and service was here. My family and I were here by coincidence as my son and I are sushi fanatics, he spotted the place after touring the Duomo and it's surroundings, we were all hungry and decided since it was open we gave it a go. The place was stupendous artwork on the walls, a great and clean bathroom, great service and overall terrific and freshly prepared food , not to mention the amazing conveyor belt. On to the food: My wife doesn't like sushi or japanase cuisine, however the chefs accommodated her with a few vegetarian style dishes that even I liked. We ordered a variety of food to share including tempura, sashimi, udon, temaki, and chirashi. Plus the conveyor belt which my son made a stack of plates from estingue salmon nighiri. All in all it was as i said exquisite. We were full I couldnt believe myself. It was the best. When it came down to the price....yes expensive but for the service,food and kindness of the staff IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY. We have our own Zen sushi in SD not the sane chain of course however even the mango hawaian roll doesnt compare to the sushi here.
I implore You to try it. We loved it and are definetly coming back.

• Visited August 2011
Perth, Australia
“Best Dessert in Milano!!! ...believe it or not :)”
Reviewed June 6, 2010

Yup, believe it or not, I dare to say that Zen Sushi resto serves the best dessert in Milano. If you come by this resto, it's a must to try it. They will have the choices served to your table, and you'll have a hard decission there. My personnal fave is the berry-choco and the choco-mousse.
But ofcourse besides the dessert, the jap food is delicious too. The sashimi is very fresh, sushi well done and great in taste!
The atmosphere is nice, they decorate the resto in authentic jap style.
The service is excellent, helpful and friendly - very asiatic, a rare in milan.
Located in the heart of milan makes it a preferable resto (5-10min walk from Duomo). Just check out first the opening hour on the website. And if you're in for a big group, reservation is preferred.. It's always full-house..

1 Thank bubblybenji