“Exquisite!!! Best sushi in Milan personally!!!”

Zen Sushi Restaurant
Reserve with
Zen Sushi Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #540 of 8,831 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Navigli
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I went here last night. I was shocked an appalled at how good the food and service was here. My family and I were here by coincidence as my son and I are sushi fanatics, he spotted the place after touring the Duomo and it's surroundings, we were all hungry and decided since it was open we gave it a go. The place was stupendous artwork on the walls, a great and clean bathroom, great service and overall terrific and freshly prepared food , not to mention the amazing conveyor belt. On to the food: My wife doesn't like sushi or japanase cuisine, however the chefs accommodated her with a few vegetarian style dishes that even I liked. We ordered a variety of food to share including tempura, sashimi, udon, temaki, and chirashi. Plus the conveyor belt which my son made a stack of plates from estingue salmon nighiri. All in all it was as i said exquisite. We were full I couldnt believe myself. It was the best. When it came down to the price....yes expensive but for the service,food and kindness of the staff IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY. We have our own Zen sushi in SD not the sane chain of course however even the mango hawaian roll doesnt compare to the sushi here.
I implore You to try it. We loved it and are definetly coming back.

Reviewed June 6, 2010

Yup, believe it or not, I dare to say that Zen Sushi resto serves the best dessert in Milano. If you come by this resto, it's a must to try it. They will have the choices served to your table, and you'll have a hard decission there. My personnal fave is the berry-choco and the choco-mousse.
But ofcourse besides the dessert, the jap food is delicious too. The sashimi is very fresh, sushi well done and great in taste!
The atmosphere is nice, they decorate the resto in authentic jap style.
The service is excellent, helpful and friendly - very asiatic, a rare in milan.
Located in the heart of milan makes it a preferable resto (5-10min walk from Duomo). Just check out first the opening hour on the website. And if you're in for a big group, reservation is preferred.. It's always full-house..

1  Thank bubblybenji
Reviewed March 22, 2010

We spent a nice evening at ZEN. It was thursday and it was far from full .Cuisine is japanish and chinese mix .Noodles and Sushi dont mix for me but offers more choices for some people.
There are two choices of fixed menus if you dont know what to order and also enjoyed great coctails (daquiris,mohitos and caipirinhias) eventhough we waited close to 8-9 minutes to arrive.
Overall we found it great value for the money we spent as some sushi dishes were exceptional like the SPECIAL OSAKA plate.
Dont go there if you are looking to meet models etc . prefer the NOBU instead, but surely go there for a nice night out with friends or a romantic night out .

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook