“Amazing thai just around the corner from Navigli”
Review of Bussarakham

Bussarakham
Reserve with
Bussarakham is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #400 of 8,565 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I love this place!! The interior is beautiful, the staff is extremely kind, menu is packed full of authentic dishes and food presentation is as photogenic as it is tasty. Full and fresh flavours, solid thai and local beer selection to match. There's also a floor seating area which completes the thai feel (might have to book this area in advance?).

1  Thank talworldcitizen

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We felt like something other than Italian one night and opted for Thai. We took a cab ride from the Westin and had a reservation, though none was needed. It is a large restaurant with many tables at different levels. The decor was lovely and romantic with back lighting which made you immediately feel comfortable and relaxed. The hostess was kind enough to seat us in a quiet area. Everyone already there, seemed to have their private area. I hate when you go into a restaurant and they seat you next to the only other people in the place! I ordered the Thai green mango salad to start. I found it refreshing, but not flavorful, or spicy like the other places I've had it. There was one red chili on the plate that I suppose I could have chopped up and added to my salad, but, we were never given knives. And no other table in our area had knives for me to borrow. I finally asked the waiter for one, but had finished the salad by the time I got it. My husband ate his lamb/beef meatballs by cutting them with his fork. I ordered Green curry chicken with coconut milk, Thai eggplants and basil for dinner and my husband had the chicken stir fried with garlic, thai chili and basil. We both liked our dinners, but they were not particularly spicy (as anticipated). We shared a small bowl of rice and asked for a second. Our wine and Thai beer were nice accompaniments. We found the waitstaff almost ever-present. At some points hovering until we finished something to remove the dish. (Except when we needed a knife) Attentive bordering on the edge of overbearing.... I would have rated it higher if the service had been a little better.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very nice Thai food, in a perfect environment. Very romantic restaurant. Excellent service and very kind staff. Good for group dinners with friends as well. Ask for the tables upstairs sitting on the floor, makes a different experience.

1  Thank Diego F
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I eat a couple of times with friends. Nothing specula, overpriced and the food it's NOT thai.
I've been myself in thailand countless times for business and leisure and this place has got nothing to do with real thai food.
Atmosphere is nice, staff quite annoying and at some points really bad mannered.
Chinese trap I'd say.

4  Thank Eraldo
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This place has the thai food, the menu is poor and the prices are quite high. The really good thing is atmosthere and the location-right near Navigli. But you can find better thai food in Milan if you want.

1  Thank ovk2013