All reviews full kitchen central milan a great stay metro stop within walking distance raoul arty apartment beds
Reviewed May 1, 2016

What a wonderful base in Milan.
We stayed at RossoSegnale Milano Loft for 6 nights in April and thoroughly enjoyed it, loved the location and interior design detail. We were travelling for business and found the loft a wonderful place to come home to each night.
There was myself and my husband along with a colleague. Possibly the single bed that our colleague slept in was very small and just outside the bedroom door (thankfully she was younger than us!) I think there may be a sofa bed in the living room that she could have used if she had wanted to...but apart from that minor point it was perfect. I would suggest the loft is excellent for a couple or small family.
Raoul is a wonderful host, we didn't have a bad meal when we took his advice on where to eat - fabulous restaurants!
We are looking forward to staying again in 2 years!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2016

I spent 4 days in this apartment together with my husbund. The place is brand new. As soon as we got in we were surprised by the wonderful objects and furniture chosen for the interior design. Amazing atmosphere! Everything is beautiful, very clean and confortable. Besides, kitchen and bathroom are very functional and we found everything we need. As two peole, we had a lot of room. We found slippers and a very good courtesy kit as if we were in a hotel room. The apartment is in a very nice and characteristic area of Milan, with lot of restaurants, bar, cafes, near to the very city centre and convenint with pubic trasportation. The owner are very nice and ready to give information and advise.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2015

I'm a little torn about this place but overall I think it's a great place. The hosts are wonderful. Warm, friendly, informative yet not overbearing. The loft itself is in a great location in that it is close to both the metro (3min walk), the Navigli area (10min walk) and Duomo (15 min walk). There is a living area and full bathroom on the ground floor, the kitchen on the mezzanine level and sleeping areas upstairs. Be aware that the two single beds are outside the main room but there's no door between those single beds and the staircase.

We were two adults and two children and we felt there was plenty of space.

The interior design of this place is amazing. Really tasteful and there are pieces of art everywhere which makes it feel really special.

There's also a lot of nice touches such as slippers, bathrobes and nice toiletries. This was a positive and unusual surprise given the place is more akin to an apartment rental than a hotel.

The only downside for me was that it wasn't an especially quiet place. From time to time you could hear street noise or the neighbors going about their day to day.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Joe_road
Reviewed September 9, 2015

What I can say nothing everthing is perfect ,,,, milano loft is a perfect place to stay in Milan ,, for me and my children ,, nice nice location for a family in the area nothing more to say , THANK YOU ROSSOSEGNALE LOFT

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2015

As newlyweds we searched for interesting and beautiful places to stay and this Milan Loft exceeded our expectations. Adored the details. Great for people who want independence and to have a taste of life in Milan. Of course, we had excellent guidance and recommendations for the neighborhood by the owners, Raoul and Alberto.

Date of stay: August 2015