“Perfect hospitality!!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Neighborhood: Porta Volta
Neighborhood: Porta Volta
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

loved korean food a lot even as a korean. Reasonble price. awesome hospitality from the host.

Thanks!! 최고의 밀라노 한국식당입니다.

가격이 매우 좋습니다. 삼겹살 16유로인줄 알고시켰는데 2인분가격이라며 1인분에 8유로로 먹었고 김치찌개도 7유로. 물 1.5유로.자리세 1유로. 공기밥 1.5유로.

가장 감사했던건 하우스 와인에 대해 불만을 표하자 바로 환불해주셨다는거. 알고보니 이탈리아 하우스 와인은 다소 탄산이 포함되는게 맞다고 하네요..

암튼 마인드가 좋은곳 !! 별 5개입니다.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Ate here several times already, the food was ok. Good quality for the price they offer. Try their Bibimbap, it’s pretty good.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Authentic korean food at a reasonable price. The food is great but the prices are a bit high like a bottle of Soju drink is I guess €9, in international foodstore it’s only €5. But anyway the food is really really great!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

Been here with my friends last night and we all had a good time! The food were really good and the barbecue as well ❤

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

I got a table without a reservation.
It was a bit busy because of a bigger group of guests but nevertheless a nice ambience.

The staff was very friendly and speaking English was ok.
Except the lady who took my order - I guess the boss?! - was really unfriendly. Maybe only a bad day, but it was not possible to get back a smile from her.

I ordered Bulgogi, which came with salad leafs for wrapping, fried Kimchi Rice with an Egg and Spinach Salad.
My order was prepared very fast and was delivered all together.

The taste was really good, the salad had the right note of sesame oil seasoning, the Bulgogi was made fresh and the rice had a delicious Kimchi flavor, but was not too spicy.
If I will vome back to Milano, I will definitely come back again!

Date of visit: September 2016