“Superlative restaurant”
Review of L'isola del tesoro

L'isola del tesoro
Reserve with
L'isola del tesoro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #694 of 8,774 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This Sardinian restaurant in the heart of Milan is always buzzing and you would be wise to reserve ahead. they have an extensive men with the accent on fresh seafood which is absolutely deliciious. A favourite of my Husband's is the Veal Cutlet Milanese which is just enormous. You certainly never leave this restaurant feeling hungry, the portions are really generous. We have been here many times and the standard is always superb, staff are great, service is prompt. A great dining experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,204)

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This restaurant had a great variety of Sardinian Italian food. We had a spaghetti in foil which we were not sure what it was when we ordered but it turned out it was chocked full of different seafoods. Other items we saw served looked equally appetizing I would certainly recommend it if you are in the area.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Visited on a busy Fri evening around 8pm and the place was packed. Service thus suffered a little, but I can understand. Most staff spoke some English,and menu also partly in English so no trouble ordering food at all. Good mix of locals and tourists. Reservations highly recommended of you're more than a party of 2. Complimentary pizza bread, bread sticks and bread was overwhelming but still a nice touch. Had the lobster linguine, and I never imagined finishing everything despite being half full after eating all the bread. Definitely paying another visit when I end my trip to Milan.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was initially sceptical about the tacky “ocean theme” atmosphere, assuming that it would be a touristy place, but found the food pretty decent. We had fish soup (excellent), prosciutto & melon (good per usual), pizza (excellent) and a beef filet strips dish (good). The service was not super great (rush, and wait staff not particularly helpful to non-Italian speaking customers…) but was adequate. We ended our meal with what we assume was all-you-can-drink lemoncello (they just left a bottle there, and billed us by the person instead of by glass…), which was a nice finish to a meal.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

It was recommended to us by the hotel romana and we were very satisfied. The food was so good and the staff were very friendly if I return to Milan I would certainly go back